USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Except when it comes to the SCOTUS, the third pillar of Democracy, of course. Democtrats have problems only with democratic institutions they don't control. Otherwise I agree with you.
Scotus are corrupt political appointees for life, totally ****ed up system and not worth hack shit. Undeserving power and influence. Shoot the lot.

Those post convention swing state and national polls have flatlined. Peak Harris?
Peak pre debate probably - the debate will be where she either picks up or loses. Conventions are very one sided and only rouse up the base. Swing voters won’t be convinced until they see some sort of pressure or challenge from the soundbyte factory, I mean debate.

Peak pre debate probably - the debate will be where she either picks up or loses. Conventions are very one sided and only rouse up the base. Swing voters won’t be convinced until they see some sort of pressure or challenge from the soundbyte factory, I mean debate.

I don't see Harris gaining enough from a debate to see a +4 or 5 boost nationally. There aren't a whole lot of opportunities left.

Money still on Trump.

What? What does this even mean?

Its not a photo op. Its illegal. Oh wait Donny doesnt care about the law and neither would you given your cheerleading

'' Biden should withdraw from Afghanistan'' - Biden withdraws troops and civilians under increasing threats and each day they stay increases the threat

But dont blame the suicide bomber. Probably one of the drones let out by Trump

It means what it says. The families invited Trump. The families gave permission for the photos.

As for your other point, how much worse could have it been had the withdrawl been delayed a little longer but better prepared? Take off your blue glasses for a minute and think!

Dems are truly desperate to hide Harris.

They really are and so they should. She speaks to adults like she speaks to primary school children or muddles some word salad that she thinks is something profound.

Her analysis of the war in Ukraine: Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

Her response to not going to the border: "YOU haven't been to the border". "I haven't been to Europe either. I don't understand the question."

On woke culture: "We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, but just stay more woke than less woke"

On cloud storage "So given where we are now, so no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us"

To laugh and enjoy more quotes brought to you by the one and only Kemala:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It means what it says. The families invited Trump. The families gave permission for the photos.

As for your other point, how much worse could have it been had the withdrawl been delayed a little longer but better prepared? Take off your blue glasses for a minute and think!
Ahh no
Couldnt take photos in section 60

The US Army, which manages the cemetery, has now weighed in and said its staff member was physically manhandled.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and (Department of Defence) policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.

“An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army said in the statement on Thursday, US time.

They really are and so they should. She speaks to adults like she speaks to primary school children or muddles some word salad that she thinks is something profound.

Her analysis of the war in Ukraine: Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

Her response to not going to the border: "YOU haven't been to the border". "I haven't been to Europe either. I don't understand the question."

On woke culture: "We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, but just stay more woke than less woke"

On cloud storage "So given where we are now, so no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house. It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exists above us"

To laugh and enjoy more quotes brought to you by the one and only Kemala:

Now let's do this with Trump quotes. Let's begin with him stating about grabbing p***y. Whatever Obama, Harris, Biden has said Trump always wins with the vileness, racism and sexism that is plainly just who is he.

Ahh no
Couldnt take photos in section 60

The US Army, which manages the cemetery, has now weighed in and said its staff member was physically manhandled.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and (Department of Defence) policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.

“An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army said in the statement on Thursday, US time.

I can only imgaine what the families of the fallen were feeling on the anniversary of the deaths, but if sharing that with the former President made that moment better for them, then I'd dare dare anyone to charge them with a crime for it.

I don't see Harris gaining enough from a debate to see a +4 or 5 boost nationally. There aren't a whole lot of opportunities left.

Money still on Trump.
I would agree - I think out of the jubilation of changing candidates, she still is coming from a far way back and it may not be enough.

She needs now to be on the media offensive, as many interviews as possible between now and Nov 5.

Now let's do this with Trump quotes. Let's begin with him stating about grabbing p***y. Whatever Obama, Harris, Biden has said Trump always wins with the vileness, racism and sexism that is plainly just who is he.

Yes we have a bufoon and air-head as the only two choices to lead the most powerful economy and military in the world.

To everyone who has PM'd me asking about my endorsement, I apologise that I don't have time to respond to you all individually so I will respond to all here:

I am continuing to pore over the data, crunch the numbers, and ensure that I get my decision objectively correct. Many of you acknowledged that I have the highest IQ of any SRP poster (some refer to me as the defacto leader of this board) which only reinforces my commitment to getting this endorsement right m8. I will keep you all updated, hopefully the debates go ahead and I will be able to reach a conclusion with certainty shortly after.
Gee I wonder who will it be!??

I await with bated breath m8, truly a cliffhanger for the ages :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
I can only imgaine what the families of the fallen were feeling on the anniversary of the deaths, but if sharing that with the former President made that moment better for them, then I'd dare dare anyone to charge them with a crime for it.
No one is saying the family should be charged for Trump and his staffers breaking the law and also man-handling the cemetery employee that tried to save him from his faux pas and from disrespecting fallen servicemen, and no one is saying the family could not or should not spend time with him or anyone else.

They're just saying Trump and his staffers should not have done those things.

"then I'd dare dare anyone to charge them"? Oooh, so that's a double-dare then?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back