USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

But she's Indian and black and female.
What a strange thing to add as if it's the centre and left pushing identity politics this election and not the right.

I feel like it says a couple of things about you but I can't quite put my finger on them.

What a strange thing to add as if it's the centre and left pushing identity politics this election and not the right.

I feel like it says a couple of things about you but I can't quite put my finger on them.

Ok you have the floor: name one thing this capable womna has achieved as VP without googling. One will do.

Ok you have the floor: name one thing this capable womna has achieved as VP without googling. One will do.
Do you understand the role of VP? I don't think you do.

Again though, what's your obsession with her sex?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if that's your source of truth you must be all up in arms that Trump only goes on

View attachment 2096555

View attachment 2096556

View attachment 2096557
Well it's not just about biases. I don't care too much, a bit like AFL commentators. What set's Fox and Newsmax and some others apart it their disinformation, cynical efforts to NOT report the facts, and to amplify falsehoods in the guise of just asking questions(reference how much they must pay to voting machinery manufacturers).
For the most part CNN, MSNBC etal are held to a standard and if they had done some of the things that Fox has done, they would rightly be smacked hard. Those 'lefty' news sources do actually try to be 'news' sources, and all that entails. Fox doesn't. They openly state in courts of law that they are in the opinion business and no reasonable person should believe what they report.

So you got nothing. Thought so.
No, I was asking you a sincere question. What were Pence's achievements? Or Biden's when he was VP?

The VP's role is to shadow the President and fulfill their duties where they can't. The answer will almost always be the same as the achievements as the President they served under.

And to be frank, I don't rate either Biden or Harris and I have massive ideological differences with both of them. In fact, I think Harris did some reaalllllly shitty things as California's AG. I do think their government has been much less of a trainwreck than the previous one though.

TBF when Biden was made the candidate for 2020 there was a lot of leftwing scrutiny about a rich old white male being the candidate and how he should choose a woman of colour as VP. He followed through and chose a candidate who had labeled him a rapist and was deeply unpopular within their own party. Now they're stuck with her but it wasn't the rightwing who applied the pressure for a "diverse" VP, that call was coming from within the house!
View attachment 2096864

View attachment 2096865

But, I thought he had permission from all of the families according to one poster?
And then it emerged that Biden had done the same thing at the same cemetery and it was all yet another media beat up that no one will care about in a week's time m8.

And then it emerged that Biden had done the same thing at the same cemetery and it was all yet another media beat up that no one will care about in a week's time m8.

Where are these photos of Biden standing on graves, giving the thumbs up with a McCheese grin?

TBF when Biden was made the candidate for 2020 there was a lot of leftwing scrutiny about a rich old white male being the candidate and how he should choose a woman of colour as VP. He followed through and chose a candidate who had labeled him a rapist and was deeply unpopular within their own party. Now they're stuck with her but it wasn't the rightwing who applied the pressure for a "diverse" VP, that call was coming from within the house!
This is mostly anecdotal and includes some classic Incellus misinformation.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back