USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are these photos of Biden standing on graves, giving the thumbs up with a McCheese grin?
Or assaulting staff? Walk into your local Woolies and push a staffer, and see if you won't get a life ban and assault charges. Bet none of Trumps fan girls are saying a world about one of their own pushing a worker out of the way for doing their job.

Or not getting permission from a family to use their sons grave for political points scoring?

Who the **** are you, exactly?
I’m not the HF claiming a major corporation bought my company and put me on the payroll to help run the joint like you did!
I’m just your average 54 year old tradesman, that studied lit and philosophy at uni, father of two teenagers, that spent the majority of their 20’s touring the world, Australia and Asia with bands, before I decided suitcase life and shitty hotel rooms weren’t for me anymore type of guy!
Do I need to offer you more, my chosen panty colour I wear on blind dates before you decide to buy me drink?

I’m not the HF claiming a major corporation bought my company and put me on the payroll to help run the joint like you did!
I’m just your average 54 year old tradesman, that studied lit and philosophy at uni, father of two teenagers, that spent the majority of their 20’s touring the world, Australia and Asia with bands, before I decided suitcase life and shitty hotel rooms weren’t for me anymore type of guy!
Do I need to offer you more, my chosen panty colour I wear on blind dates before you decide to buy me drink?

So nobody.

Unfortunately it's true.

"Vance cited the release of a 2020 campaign video for President Joe Biden that include a photograph from 2010, when Biden was vice president, of him at the cemetery."

No one will care in a week. The media want us outraged and divided, let us choose love and optimism instead brother :peace:namaste.

You love your whataboutism dont ya.

Ignore this part of the article, right?

Vance cited the release of a 2020 campaign video for President Joe Biden that include a photograph from 2010, when Biden was vice president, of him at the cemetery. However, that photo was taken at a Memorial Day event when Biden was an official visitor, not while Biden was campaigning for president. The content of the campaign video memorialized soldiers and did not attack his opponent.

Unfortunately it's true.

"Vance cited the release of a 2020 campaign video for President Joe Biden that include a photograph from 2010, when Biden was vice president, of him at the cemetery."

No one will care in a week. The media want us outraged and divided, let us choose love and optimism instead brother :peace:namaste.
Vance cited the release of a 2020 campaign video for President Joe Biden that include a photograph from 2010, when Biden was vice president, of him at the cemetery. However, that photo was taken at a Memorial Day event when Biden was an official visitor, not while Biden was campaigning for president. The content of the campaign video memorialized soldiers and did not attack his opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he (Biden) used a photo of himself at Arlington in a campaign video, you say?

Ok you have the floor: name one thing this capable womna has achieved as VP without googling. One will do.
What did Pence do?
Besides being put in charge of Covid,
Donald got angry re the media attention and took over.
We can roll onto j6 and Trump supporters elected a gallow but no doubt that's fake news.

One was wrong because it was "used for campaign purposes". The other is different because it was taken during a memorial event and only later on "used for campaign purposes".

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let's focus on policy m8, these made-up scandals are always forgotten a week later.

You're nobody I need to provide "evidence" to.
You claimed you were the owner of some type of business or product that a major corporation just couldn’t handle not being the owner of and was incapable of handling this business or product, that they, this major corporation had to then, employ you as a consultant or management or something whatever, because you are a massive somebody that is retiring at 55?!
Did I miss anything dude?
Now, how’s about you cough up some actual evidence that you are a “somebody” or I’m going to suggest that, just like me, you are an enormous nobody with delusions of grandeur /adequacy.
Logic is a bitch like that!

So he (Biden) used a photo of himself at Arlington in a campaign video, you say?

Ah so we ARE moving the goal posts again.

If you think for a second Trump didnt do this little performance after his comments JUST A WEEK AGO about his special handed out medals being BETTER than ones earned by soldiers who sacrificed themselves for their country then ya'll just goofy.

You claimed you were the owner of some type of business or product that a major corporation just couldn’t handle not being the owner of and was incapable of handling this business or product, that they, this major corporation had to then, employ you as a consultant or management or something whatever, because you are a massive somebody that is retiring at 55?!
Did I miss anything dude?
Now, how’s about you cough up some actual evidence that you are a “somebody” or I’m going to suggest that, just like me, you are an enormous nobody with delusions of grandeur /adequacy.
Logic is a bitch like that!

That's a flight of fancy not logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back