USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah so we ARE moving the goal posts again.

If you think for a second Trump didnt do this little performance after his comments JUST A WEEK AGO about his special handed out medals being BETTER than ones earned by soldiers who sacrificed themselves for their country then ya'll just goofy.

He did it because he was invited by the family and he accepted.

“Evidence required”, can’t you follow the simplest of instructions?
I can vouch for the validity of stefcep s claims.

For over ten years he used to clean my windscreen at an intersection down on Barkly st.
I'm pretty sure one of the transport yards saw what a stirling job he was doing and started chucking him a pineapple a week to scrape the birdshit of the trucks.

Umm my reference to her not getting the ice-cream flavour question obviously went over some people's heads.
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

It’s got nothing to do with icecream flavours.

You made a statement, obviously based on ignorance that doing interviews is a core requirement of governing and some other bullshit around interviews and I called you on your bullshit.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

It’s got nothing to do with icecream flavours.

You made a statement, obviously based on ignorance that doing interviews is a core requirement of governing and some other bullshit around interviews and I called you on your bullshit.

Doing interviews IS a core requirement of governing. That your side of poltics will not interview unles it is hand in glove with their media mouth pieces doesn't disprove that. It shows just how corrupt your side of poltics is.

Fake news

The father of a U.S. Marine whose grave former President Trump and Governor Spencer Cox took photos around defended what happened at Arlington National Cemetery, insisting it was not political.

"There was nothing political about this in inviting President Trump, inviting Governor Cox. There was nothing that should have been political about it. It has blown up into something that is absolutely ridiculous," said Darin Hoover, the father of Sgt. Taylor Hoover.
Speaking to reporters on Tuesday at the Utah State Capitol, Darin Hoover said it was his family that made the invitation

No, I was asking you a sincere question. What were Pence's achievements? Or Biden's when he was VP?

The VP's role is to shadow the President and fulfill their duties where they can't. The answer will almost always be the same as the achievements as the President they served under.

And to be frank, I don't rate either Biden or Harris and I have massive ideological differences with both of them. In fact, I think Harris did some reaalllllly shitty things as California's AG. I do think their government has been much less of a trainwreck than the previous one though.
Exactly: ‘first do no harm’.

As captain of the football club my views are those of the Coach and President. I have no personal views - it is a self indulgence few can afford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You love your whataboutism dont ya.

Ignore this part of the article, right?

Vance cited the release of a 2020 campaign video for President Joe Biden that include a photograph from 2010, when Biden was vice president, of him at the cemetery. However, that photo was taken at a Memorial Day event when Biden was an official visitor, not while Biden was campaigning for president. The content of the campaign video memorialized soldiers and did not attack his opponent.
The beauty of ‘gaslighting’ is you can’t lose. Sooner or later one of the lies will get through, because we don’t have the time to fact check all their insidious bullshit. A couple will get through, and be accepted on face value by people that aren’t used to dealing with ******* ****s.

The father of a U.S. Marine whose grave former President Trump and Governor Spencer Cox took photos around defended what happened at Arlington National Cemetery, insisting it was not political.

"There was nothing political about this in inviting President Trump, inviting Governor Cox. There was nothing that should have been political about it. It has blown up into something that is absolutely ridiculous," said Darin Hoover, the father of Sgt. Taylor Hoover.
Speaking to reporters on Tuesday at the Utah State Capitol, Darin Hoover said it was his family that made the invitation

How can it "Not be Political" when they are literally using it for political points lol

How convenient he was invited totally spontaneously, just a spur of the moment idea to invite Trump, sorry, President Trump, to make it look like he actually does sort of kind of care about soldiers.

Doing interviews IS a core requirement of governing. That your side of poltics will not interview unles it is hand in glove with their media mouth pieces doesn't disprove that. It shows just how corrupt your side of poltics is.
It’s actually not.

Take a look at the US presidential media briefings, they’re basically handled by the White House Press Secretary, it’s very rare that the President fronts the media.

Australian politicians have far media interaction than the US President, but as we’re talking US presidential politics you’d do well to look at how it actually works.

The beauty of ‘gaslighting’ is you can’t lose. Sooner or later one of the lies will get through, because we don’t have the time to fact check all their insidious bullshit. A couple will get through, and be accepted on face value by people that aren’t used to dealing with ******* ****s.

Honestly Im surprised Trump didnt try and do a Tiktok dance at the grave to really try and nail that Gen Z vote.

Oh wait...you ACTUALLY DO believe that Harris appeared in an edited interview on CNN because CNN is an unbiased media organization with high ethical and journalistic standards and not because its a mouthpiece for the Democrats?

It's a shame she didn't mention Hannibal Lecter.

Opportunity lost.

So the family that invited Trump insists that it wasn't a political thing to invite him to whatever they were doing. Trump is a family friend?
Why are they inviting a former POTUS, who campaigning to get back in, to whatever it was they were doing there? How can it not be political when the only reason they would know about Trump, and that he would have anything to do with them, was that he was in politics.
Their son gave his life for his country. I absolutely respect that. That is a sacrifice I wouldn't have ever made. I am sorry for their loss.
But WTF invite a divisive public figure to a 'private' ceremony or whatever?
And then also, if they were ignorant of the rules of that section of the cemetery, not urge Trump to obey them out of respect for their son's brothers buried around him?
With the potential for intimidation, the whole setup stinks of the Atlanta election volunteers abuse in 2020.

How can it "Not be Political" when they are literally using it for political points lol

How convenient he was invited totally spontaneously, just a spur of the moment idea to invite Trump, sorry, President Trump, to make it look like he actually does sort of kind of care about soldiers.
sigh

So now you admit the families invited him, but your problenm is that it wasn't spontaneous...

Before you dig a bigger hole...Biden was invited too as was Harris....they didn't go.

Unlike Trump she has a day job so she’s probably a little busy

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back