USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a flight of fancy not logic.
Admit it, you’ve never created a product nor a business model that a major corporation bought into.
This is how we know, because you said and I quote, “I want to retire at 55”.
Now, if this product or business you’d sold was any good, you’d be in fact, retired wouldn’t you?🤦🤣

I can vouch for the validity of stefcep s claims.

For over ten years he used to clean my windscreen at an intersection down on Barkly st.
I'm pretty sure one of the transport yards saw what a stirling job he was doing and started chucking him a pineapple a week to scrape the birdshit of the trucks.
Ah yeah, that guy, he was good, his bottle was a bit old and the cleaning agent lacked the proper chemistry to clean, but his vigour and attention to detail was commendable for sure!
Thanks for the heads up plonka!👍

Admit it, you’ve never created a product nor a business model that a major corporation bought into.
This is how we know, because you said and I quote, “I want to retire at 55”.
Now, if this product or business you’d sold was any good, you’d be in fact, retired wouldn’t you?🤦🤣

Mate its clear that you were the drummer in your band.

You don't have to "create a product or a business model". You just have to be good at what you do and provide a good product with good service at a good price that is valued by a corporation looking to expand by buying established businesses rather than wiith greenfields sites that they want to re-brand. If your personal brand is valuable to that business, they may offer you a role to stay on.

I'm happy to work till then as I like what I do.

You don't have to "create a product or a business model". You just have to be good at what you do and provide a good product with good service at a good price that is valued by a corporation looking to expand by buying established businesses rather than wiith greenfields sites that they want to re-brand. If your personal brand is valuable to that business, they may offer you a role to stay on.

Jim's Mowing?

I think a lot of it is just they enjoy the attention that comes with being contrarian.
Far smaller pool. Easier to win obnoxious prick of the month.

Not only is it far harder to compete with the multitude of decent folk, no one gives a rat’s. Not being heralded or lauded, just going about their lives and tending to their crops/families.

Cool, what was the product, me and the missus are always looking to invest, we’ve worked hard, made some money, we’ve been fairly safe in general and used property as our major tool mainly, dabbled here and there in stocks, only one has actually been financially successful really, not much, but enough to sell and buy more property!😀
What was your product, sell it to me in real terms, not that Andrew Tate vague pyramid style insta rant you just gave!
My missus is in sales and sakes management, many of her friends are in sales and the managing of sales teams, so I’ve inadvertently learned a thing or two and the techniques and tricks they use, so let’s hear your pitch…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Trump flog. Tell a lie, then tell everyone else to find the evidence.

And I had already done my own research, can find no proof that Biden and Harris were invited. Only the Security Council spokesman saying they didn’t attend because they weren’t invited. Looks like you made it up to suit your narrative, why am I not shocked.

was at Arlington Cemetery last year
  • Do take photos of the ampitheater
  • Do take photos of the changing of the guard
  • Do take photos of the memorials and JFK's resting place
  • Do take photos from Lee House and of all directions (N,E,S,W)
  • Unless you got a Family gravesite pass (or temporary one) DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OF GRAVES WHERE NAMES AND DATES CAN BE EASILY READ

Trump fans mystify me.

I just want to know why they think the way they do

"Ah, yes, this convicted felon and con artist is who I want to hitch my wagon to"

It intrigues me
Because he is a leader.

Harris is not. You can already tell from her interview that she's over being told every second by her minders what to do. A leader would say get effed but she's not so she's stuck being micromanaged.

sigh

So now you admit the families invited him, but your problenm is that it wasn't spontaneous...

Before you dig a bigger hole...Biden was invited too as was Harris....they didn't go.

IF they had of gone, Fox news would have had hours more content, what a shame for them.

Because he is a leader.

Harris is not. You can already tell from her interview that she's over being told every second by her minders what to do. A leader would say get effed but she's not so she's stuck being micromanaged.
Trump is a leader in the same way that Peter Foster is a leader.

And why didn’t alpha Trump tell his handlers to get ****ed when they shut him down at the NABJ interview?

Trump is a leader in the same way that Peter Foster is a leader.

And why didn’t alpha Trump tell his handlers to get ****ed when they shut him down at the NABJ interview?
Who is Peter Foster? Although its you so I'm afraid to ask.

Kamala did less than a half hour interview with her coach in tow and isnt scheduled to do any press conferences.

But sure she's in control and leading from the front.

Trump is a leader

Damn right he is

A coward would have run away

But Trump stood triumphant in the face of adversity

trump-fight-fight-fight.gif

Albo could learn a thing or two and actually become a better leader instead of the wet lettuce leaf that he is.

Because he controls situations. He doesnt let situations control him.

What makes Kamala a leader?
This is complete garbage.
Just like on Jan 06, as at Arlington Cemetery he acts like he doesn't know what's going on.
How is that controlling situations?
You're a ****ing liar.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back