2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

allegedly in about 30 minutes
Just looked at it. A few notes for Frankston:

R14 vs Gold Coast is set for 12pm on the Saturday, but our women's side is playing at home at the same time so the women's game will probably get shifted to 2pm.

R15 vs Collingwood is at 1pm on a Sunday. Hopefully that'll mean another huge crowd like last year.

Our last game is against Footscray on Sunday the 11th, probably to avoid clashing with the women's grand finals being played on Saturday.

The fight for 16th spot is insane. Less than 1% between 4 teams.

Attachments

• IMG_20240601_182151.jpg
    IMG_20240601_182151.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
Great win to the Burgers, well-deserved.

Tonight is a must-win game for Frankston. With Sandringham on equal points we can't afford to drop a game to them, especially with two tough away games coming up. Sandringham aren't fielding some stacked team full of St Kilda stars, so I expect us to show up tonight.

Up the Lions, good win today. Pretty pleased with that performance, especially after quarter time. Not a strong AFL presence in Casey's side today and you'll take the games where that's the case because otherwise it'd be an uphill battle. Would be nice to hopefully take down North next week too if that's possible but I guess we shall see...

Great win to the Burgers, well-deserved.

Tonight is a must-win game for Frankston. With Sandringham on equal points we can't afford to drop a game to them, especially with two tough away games coming up. Sandringham aren't fielding some stacked team full of St Kilda stars, so I expect us to show up tonight.
They must win tonight. They have a horror draw coming up. At Werribee,then the bye,at Brisbane then home against the suns

They must win tonight. They have a horror draw coming up. At Werribee,then the bye,at Brisbane then home against the suns
The Suns I rate as a winnable game so far. They're not setting the comp on fire. And I have some hopes we can potentially scrape out a win of either Werribee or Brisbane. But yes, this is a must win. If these boys are serious about contending for finals this year, Sandringham is a team they should be beating.

Dolphins lose by a point after kicking 4 goals in the first quarter only to kick 3 for the rest of the game.

Reality check for anyone still rating us as a finals chance. Watch us shit the bed for the next two weeks as the wheels fall off.

Credit to our women's sides who both had great wins. Easily the highlight of the weekend.

Dolphins lose by a point after kicking 4 goals in the first quarter only to kick 3 for the rest of the game.

Reality check for anyone still rating us as a finals chance. Watch us shit the bed for the next two weeks as the wheels fall off.

Credit to our women's sides who both had great wins. Easily the highlight of the weekend.
Watch the match on the live stream, it was a horrible low scoring scrap.
3.10 in the last 3 qtrs is rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC
0-3 without Moyle
4-0 (1 draw) with Moyle

Suns with 5 underaged academy guys as Moyle and Fiorini both taken out. Just the 4 goal kickers (Casboult, Day, Rogers, Ellis)

Werribee far too good around the ground, 4th good performance in a row since the no show on ANZAC Day at Williamstown

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back