2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying it does or did, surely everyones moved on now. People can redeem themselves and make up for lost time following past mistakes.
I wasn't serious. i don't actually think that they are snubbing him from team of the year because of that incident.

I actually think they snub him because they don't actually watch the league.

I wasn't serious. i don't actually think that they are snubbing him from team of the year because of that incident.

I actually think they snub him because they don't actually watch the league.
You're probrably right they don't watch - why wasn't Sam Davidson selected if they awarded him the FRM Medal? Yet 3 of the other finalists for the award make the team.

The attitude of some VFL clubs to local clubs is a disgrace.
There is a young player who plays Premier C in the VAFA which is good footy , but he's been told by Coburg that he has to play Premier A . When Ayers was coach of Port , he allowed players to play at their home club as it keeps them happy .

The attitude of some VFL clubs to local clubs is a disgrace.
There is a young player who plays Premier C in the VAFA which is good footy , but he's been told by Coburg that he has to play Premier A . When Ayers was coach of Port , he allowed players to play at their home club as it keeps them happy .
This is what happens when there is no development league

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back