2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Well deserved from Werribee. Too bad we had to split screen with the crazy sanfl GF too

That game had everything. Would’ve went next level if Buzza had somehow marked that from 4 deep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GET IN !

Good has defeated evil, Traditional Victorian Grass roots defeat plastic Interstate Franchise bankrolled by Pokies.

ONYA WERRIBEE !!!

I am Buzzing!

The fk you smoking Elmer, yikes.

Looks 45 but he’s only 25, quite a unit. More than good enough to be on a AFL list I reckon. Formerly of the Suns I reckon someone like Richmond with a lack of ruck depth should look at him

I suspect that he isn't interested in the required off field stuff for being a professional footballer. He's someone happy to be a state leaguer who has a 9-5 during the week, trains one or two nights a week and then goes out on the weekend for the game before heading out for dinner and a beer afterwards.

He would've loved it back in the 80s.

GET IN !

Good has defeated evil, Traditional Victorian Grass roots defeat plastic Interstate Franchise bankrolled by Pokies.

ONYA WERRIBEE !!!

I am Buzzing!
The Tigers Clubhouse and Hotel 520 and Club Tarneit all major fundraisers for the Werribee FC. Look them up, more pokies room than bar room. I’m from Werribee and there’s a reason why they’ve been the best stand alone club for some time.

I suspect that he isn't interested in the required off field stuff for being a professional footballer. He's someone happy to be a state leaguer who has a 9-5 during the week, trains one or two nights a week and then goes out on the weekend for the game before heading out for dinner and a beer afterwards.

He would've loved it back in the 80s.
Nothing wrong with that to be honest. Doesn't have to be all about the professional game.

I'm so happy. After 31 long years we finally done it. Wish I was there but I'm holidaying overseas.

Attachments

• IMG20240922130858.jpg
    IMG20240922130858.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back