2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks 45 but he’s only 25, quite a unit. More than good enough to be on a AFL list I reckon. Formerly of the Suns I reckon someone like Richmond with a lack of ruck depth should look at him
I reckon he would be perfect for Melbourne. Goodwin admitted earlier in the year that Fullarton wasn’t up for it, so they’d surely have to look for a mature pick up rather than trusting Petty & Van Rooyen. Max Gawn with age has the chance of being more injury prone.
And if anything, the Oscar McInerney injury has shown the importance of having a serviceable back up ruckman. Can see Roos, Saints and like you said Tigers looking at him too.

Midweek Tackle has just reported that the AFLW season is expected to start earlier from next year, as early as late-June or early-July.

They are saying that there is the potential to stage most matches midweek in the first half of the season so that there is some clean air away from AFL matches on weekends but there is a potential for a number of AFLW/AFL double-headers to be staged.

There goes any hope of getting VFL matches in as double-headers ...

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 VFL Season - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back