VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We’d have to have one of the strongest VFL sides fielded this year, wouldn’t we? Our forward line is a bit of a mess but other than that it is super solid. Probably tells you what we are lacking in the development space, those crafty x-factor forward half players that we thought Bedendo would develop into.

Our ground ball game in defense is not the best also. Small forwards is something I've been wanting us to draft more of, some can be converted into half back flankers also which could help in this regard. Maybe Jones could be tried off half back also.

Why did Busslinger give the ball to Keath on the last line of defence? That turnover was all on him
Keath was in space and called for it. Kids rarely turn down the seniors in those circumstances.

As an aside, I find it impossible to dislike standalone teams. A couple of years ago I was down at Williamstown VFL (off field role) and they were a fantastic bunch of people (both VFL & VFLW teams). Massive respect to Frankston too as a standalone club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Frankston fan in the crowd with the vuvuzala / trombone needs to be kicked out
Annoying. Would be good if he was on our side tho. Liked when he was interviewed they said it had been a lean few years for them and he said a few decades tbh

I wonder if Kellett has any scope to develop as a lockdown defender at AFL level.
There was certainly no mix up at birth for anyone who saw Nigel play

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back