Prediction 2025 - Best 23 + Emergencies - Rolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be unpopular but I really can’t see where Docherty fits in our best 23 next year

Newman Weitering McGovern
Saad JSos Cowan
Docherty Walsh Acres(Ollie while inj)
Elijah Mckay Fogarty
Kemp Charlie durdin OR Motlop

TDK Cripps Hewett

Cerra, pick 3, 7th defender, Moir etc.

I don't need to think too hard to see Doch to me is almost certainly on a wing or the 7th defender off the bench.

Saad JSos Cowan
Elijah Mckay Fogarty

TDK Cripps Hewett

I don't need to think too hard to see Doch to me is almost certainly on a wing or the 7th defender off the bench.
Not saying you're wrong here but that would be the slowest team of all bloody time. Something we've been told we're looking to change next year.

Can't imagine we go into next season with so few changes to the 22

Not saying you're wrong here but that would be the slowest team of all bloody time. Something we've been told we're looking to change next year.

Can't imagine we go into next season with so few changes to the 22
No... It wouldn't...

Midfield of cerra Walsh Cripps Hewett pick 3 is going to happen. It's also not slow. Not fast. Not slow

Wings of acres / Docherty / Ollie / maaaaybe pick 3 and Binns will happen. Not slow.

Half backs of Saad and Cowan - not slow.

McKay's probably the fastest tall in the league. Kemp and Moir are fast. TDK is dynamic.

Are we just going to judge this team on the back half of last year when not a one of them could run let alone fit enough to run consistently at speed.

And our 22 changed so much every week due to injury and all sorts this team is nothing like any team we put out at any stage of the year so I don't have a clue what you mean by that either.

Saad JSos Cowan
Elijah Mckay Fogarty

TDK Cripps Hewett

I’d have O Hollands as the 7th defender and Binns on the wing over Docherty.

Also have both Durdin and Motlop ahead of Fogarty

No... It wouldn't...

Midfield of cerra Walsh Cripps Hewett pick 3 is going to happen. It's also not slow. Not fast. Not slow

Wings of acres / Docherty / Ollie / maaaaybe pick 3 and Binns will happen. Not slow.

Half backs of Saad and Cowan - not slow.

McKay's probably the fastest tall in the league. Kemp and Moir are fast. TDK is dynamic.

Are we just going to judge this team on the back half of last year when not a one of them could run let alone fit enough to run consistently at speed.

And our 22 changed so much every week due to injury and all sorts this team is nothing like any team we put out at any stage of the year so I don't have a clue what you mean by that either.
Some fair points, I feel like the coaching team will be pushing hard to get Lord and Wilson into the team or get one of Hewett/Cerra out of the core midfield mix.

I also trust EP's info as much as any, but I just struggle to see JSOS getting games at CHB. He's not equipped athletically for the best KPFs in the comp.

The great thing about footy is everyone has an opinion. I love reading different perspectives and some of my favourite posters are people who see the game differently. Makes for enjoyable reading.

But anyone who think Moir or Wilson or Lord are locks for next year doesn’t know what lock means or where we are at as a club (must win mode).

I sincerely hope all 3 push their way into the team and have great seasons and completely understand people have them in their best 22 but they are far from locks!
I’d say in order of probability, at least for the first chunk of the season is:
1 Moir
2 Lord
3 Wilson

That being said, yet to actually see Wilson. Who knows.

Would be pretty stoked if all 3 have forced their way into the team, like the attributes they bring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2025 - Best 23 + Emergencies - Rolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back