• 5th-8th

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 9th-13th

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 14th-18th

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think they improve on this year. A wave of momentum and confidence got them to 6th, with a reset in the off-season and potentially some more injuries to key personnel they could easily miss the finals.
They would have to be pretty fortunate to go one better next year imo.

I dont think they improve on this year. A wave of momentum and confidence got them to 6th, with a reset in the off-season and potentially some more injuries to key personnel they could easily miss the finals.
They would have to be pretty fortunate to go one better next year imo.
I think their season was built on a good system rather than elite talent and opposition coaches will go to work on it. I see them sliding slightly but the addition of Barrass and Battle and what that means for Sicily and Weddle should not be underestimated.

I think their season was built on a good system rather than elite talent and opposition coaches will go to work on it. I see them sliding slightly but the addition of Barrass and Battle and what that means for Sicily and Weddle should not be underestimated.
Yeah when I said a reset in the off-season I meant for all clubs(I know I didnt make it obvious).
Hawks have very little structure in front of the ball with very average/young KPFs, and what I consider to be a shallow midfield; if they dont have Duke or Day they struggle in there.

I am interested to see what Weddle does next year, hes basically Ginbey but hes comfortable playing an outside attacking role. Hopefully Ginbey can do something similar next year off half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Hawks death ride

Back