2025 lets have a look you bloody bastards

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumping this because not sure where else it's discussed but with all trades almost completed and us linked to basically no one, going to be an interesting year next year.

We won't see Lefau or Young until mid year so hoping first half of the year guys like Gibcus, Gray and Blight are going to be playing regular football.

Our smalls such as Smith, Campbell and Green should have better tanks than the new draftees so might see some early games too. Hard to put together much of a best 22 at this stage because of not knowing who we are getting. It's going to be list that is going to be so unproven.

In the absence of new blood in the ruck surely this is noahs chance to come in as regular relief ruck

We might get 4-5 picks in the top 10-12. Will we look at trading Lynch?
Last 5 seasons pick 1 has been ready made and a bit of a weapon. Eg Daicos, Sheezel, Ashcroft, Reid, Horne Francis. We need to nail this one to strengthen the midfield straight away. Hopefully our next pick is a bit of a midfield gun to. I think our third pick needs to be a smaller half back/wing type who can help fill the void Rioli left. If we can nail 3 gems we can be competitive next year with half a dozen wins. Will be fun to see the team develop. I wouldn’t mind O’Brien from Crows as ruck depth as well. If our over 28s happened to get injured we’d look something like

Green Lefau Rioli
Mansell Balta Bauer
Clarke Taranto Campbell
Trezise Miller Smith
Banks Gibcus Brown
Oreilly Hopper Ross
Pick 1, Pick 4, Mcauliff Ralphsmith

I’d make Vlaustin captain as well :cool:
This post pissed me off. Read the full post and was agreeing with most of your points until I saw your team and the format.

Those who do not do the standard format of
B
HB
C
HF
F
FOLL
INT

Don't deserve basic human rights.

Probably be close to this round If everything goes right & based on ACL returns

B: Vlastuin Balta Gibcus
HB: Short Blight Broad
C: Hugo Taranto Banks
HF: Rioli Gray Campbell
FF: Bauer Lynch Green
Foll: Nank Ross Hopper
INT: Pick , Pick [emoji6], Ryan, McAuliffe,
Sonsie (if he gets his atttude right)

Have ryan as Ruck support unfortunately if we don’t pick one up in the PSD

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This post pissed me off. Read the full post and was agreeing with most of your points until I saw your team and the format.

Those who do not do the standard format of
B
HB
C
HF
F
FOLL
INT

Don't deserve basic human rights.

Green Lefau Rioli
Mansell Balta Bauer
Clarke Taranto Campbell