Toast 2025 logo

Remove this Banner Ad

geoffjennings79

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks good IMO.

But more importantly can anyone post the clip from the club to 'reveal' it? Daughter just showed me - I picked the 'cleaner' straight away from the back of his head, not sure why! šŸ˜‰

This is from FB, apologies if everyone can't access it:

Screenshot_20241003-003018_Western Bulldogs.jpg

In 1925, we opened the season against Fitzroy.

I wonder if we will request to open the season against Brisbane. But cannot see it happening, with the AFL likely to repeat round zero for the northern teams, With bigger drawing teams as their opponents once again.

This is from FB, apologies if everyone can't access it:

View attachment 2129691
Love it

I wonder if we will request to open the season against Brisbane. But cannot see it happening, with the AFL likely to repeat round zero for the northern teams, With bigger drawing teams as their opponents once again.

It may not be R1 but I would be the farm that we'll do something for the Essendon game next year since that's who we played in the Championship of Victoria match.

They surely wouldn't do round zero again...was universally hated

They surely wouldn't do round zero again...was universally hated

Northern states, the AFL, The Dill and the media (more junkets) love it and will continue to ram it down our throats. Same as Gather Round (more junkets) and a twilight or night grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2025 logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back