Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fisher. You didn’t put a big enough season to even think you could get this rowdy or even share content of our prodigal son looking this loose and hurting his PR image.

I know we like to get stuck into our players this time of year after yet another disappointing season but the thing I imagine is, these trips go a long way in creating strong bonds with our players which helps when it comes to re-signing them. Bigger picture I guess I'm saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phenomenal gig.

Completely fail at your job, and be paid handsomely year after year to do it.

My wife waits for the point in every game where I turn to her and say, "this is their full-time job, I'd be fired if I were this bad at core skills required to do my role."

It's at that point she finds something else to do with her time.

I totally undersand they need a break, and would rather some of them holiday together for some team bonding. But personally, after a season like we've just had I'd stay away from the socials if I was them

I totally undersand they need a break, and would rather some of them holiday together for some team bonding. But personally, after a season like we've just had I'd stay away from the socials if I was them

Totally agree, do whatever you want but I don't need to see it

I'd say Fisher should be smarter than this but he managed to get a 4 year out of the idiots than ran our club

I think we can all agree that players all deserve a break, and deserve time away without unwarranted commentary on how they chose to spend it.

But that’s for 17 other clubs who actually tried this year.

These campaigners are 3 years into champagne showers in the off-season, when the stats suggest they haven’t been defensively working harder than the rest of the comp.

They deserve two weeks of sun to acclimatise to the weather change of spring and summer, and then straight back into being ran into the ground.

Last edited:
I know we like to get stuck into our players this time of year after yet another disappointing season but the thing I imagine is, these trips go a long way in creating strong bonds with our players which helps when it comes to re-signing them. Bigger picture I guess I'm saying.
User name checks out

Is it? Every team sport trip I've been on has always had some completely avoidable drama that splits some of the group.

Is this the pre-pre-season trip before the big one? Expect to see Joel front and centre then.

The Bali experience has certainly evolved since the early 80's... :shoutyoldman:

Is this the pre-pre-season trip before the big one? Expect to see Joel front and centre then.

The Bali experience has certainly evolved since the early 80's... :shoutyoldman:
yeah this would be the short group one before the bnf

Then usually a longer one in smaller groups before preseason in nov

Last edited:
Let them go away.
What point is there in them staying in Melbourne when the seasons done.

The only insulting thing I find is that the trip was booked in for the end of August.

Like when was it booked? May, June, July?
There’s 8 clubs getting ready for finals who don’t want their season to finish.

So yeh we’re shit and the players know they’re shit and the season was still raw before they jumped on a plane and f***ed off.
I mean they’ve missed finals for what 9 seasons in a row now?
Time to grow up.

End of the day half the shit campaigners in Bali now aren’t gonna be there when the whips are cracking so who gives a shit.

I hope they get finger ****ed day 1 of preseason.
Let’s see how good you all really are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back