AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Can just see it now:

"Yeah, Nah was a pretty beaut arvo of footy last Satdee Robbo. Grouse to see the young fella's stick fat and have a fair shake of the sauce bottle I tell ya! Managed to have a quick squizz at the scoobies too and they had a red hot crack down in Franga. Yeah, Nah all honky dorey down there"

Can just see it now:

"Yeah, Nah was a pretty beaut arvo of footy last Satdee Robbo. Grouse to see the young fella's stick fat and have a fair shake of the sauce bottle I tell ya! Managed to have a quick squizz at the scoobies too and they had a red hot crack down in Franga. Yeah, Nah all honky dorey down there"

GOLD!

No doubt Hepp would also be seeing some very cruisey knackers.

Can just see it now:

When I read that it started out in a Doise voice, and ended up sounding suspiciously like a certain ex-prime minister. o_O

Re-commits to the club (2016)
Phil-Dunphy-thumbs-up-Modern-Family-GIF.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back