AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! šŸ¤™ - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Without him we'd be completely screwed on the inside. I think he's gotten better as the years gone on. He seems to be kicking goals more often than in the past. It really lifts the team when he does.

In the future if he can work to become a goal a game midfielder it would really help the team quite a bit.

(paraphrase this by saying he is my official boy for the year)

Is only just going is Doise. Took a year or two developing his tank once he was drafted to move into a more midfield role and the 12 months seems to have taken some of that tank away. Has spent time at half back in the early stages of the year but recent weeks, has spent more and more time in the middle.

Still feel he has that much more to give and develop, 2018 is going to give us a really good indication of where he could get to as an AFL footballer. Bryce Gibbs standard or up into the upper echelon of inside leaning midfielders.

Loving him kicking the ball, feel it is a really underutilised skill. He may not be an elite kick, but his vision and decision making is elite which is what has disappointed me in the early stages of the year.

Anyways, onwards and upwards for our skipper. Has transitioned into the leadership role seamlessly. Will get a real glimpse of his leadership should we make the first week of the finals.

(paraphrase this by saying he is my official boy for the year)

Is only just going is Doise. Took a year or two developing his tank once he was drafted to move into a more midfield role and the 12 months seems to have taken some of that tank away. Has spent time at half back in the early stages of the year but recent weeks, has spent more and more time in the middle.

Still feel he has that much more to give and develop, 2018 is going to give us a really good indication of where he could get to as an AFL footballer. Bryce Gibbs standard or up into the upper echelon of inside leaning midfielders.

Loving him kicking the ball, feel it is a really underutilised skill. He may not be an elite kick, but his vision and decision making is elite which is what has disappointed me in the early stages of the year.

Anyways, onwards and upwards for our skipper. Has transitioned into the leadership role seamlessly. Will get a real glimpse of his leadership should we make the first week of the finals.
Only just going?!!! :drunk:

God almighty spare me

Is only just going is Doise. Took a year or two developing his tank once he was drafted to move into a more midfield role and the 12 months seems to have taken some of that tank away.

I am sorry, but his tank is the one thing I think has REALLY improved since he had his break.
I have noticed in a couple of games that he has lead the "KMS run" count for all players.

Was only just going in the first half of the year IMO but has built nicely to the point that his last month to 6 weeks has been up there with the best in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a couple of Rising Star pals hanging out and havin' a laugh.

andrew-mcgrath-of-the-bombers-and-dyson-heppell-of-the-bombers-talk-picture-id810526618

Poor effort from our captain in a final. Not switched on and not enough desperation. Has let his club down today, along with many of his team mates, but captains are meant to do things that lift those around them. Expect more from him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! šŸ¤™ - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back