Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The Beatles broke the norm, these guys are trying hard to look like the norm for toothless, alcoholic brickies' labourers soon to be serving time for B&E.

Get some dreads, get a huge quif, grow your hair down to your bum, anything, but, don't EVER get a mullet.
[/QUOTE]

Gulden with dreadlocks?

Iā€™m gonna go ahead and not take your fashion advice very seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you're kidding, mullets are in fashion atm with the youngsters. Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.

I am treating mullets the same way that manbuns are treated.

With gross generalizations about the character of those who have them , and those who are around them.

They still look shit though.

The Beatles broke the norm, these guys are trying hard to look like the norm for toothless, alcoholic brickies' labourers soon to be serving time for B&E.

Get some dreads, get a huge quif, grow your hair down to your bum, anything, but, don't EVER get a mullet.
[/QUOTE]
Rubbish! The 'Mullet' has been around for centuries, people plucked and shaved their heads to follow the fashion of the day... be it high foreheads or no hair around the ears. It has come and gone, and will do so again...

The Beatles, with their English haircut, were touted as being spawns of satan, drug ridden (well before they were), alcoholics who were set to lead the youth astray! Your description of "the norm for toothless, alcoholic brickies' labourers soon to be serving time for B&E" is no different.

Both are simply rhetoric to defend a predjudicial point of view point of view. Leave them alone, and let them experiment. If your anywhere near as old as me, you spent the 70s wearing skin tight pants and body shirts, with either long flowing locks, big hair, or slicked back hair!!! What does that say about us???

EDIT: This reads as pretty harsh, but it wasn't in my head when I wrote it... read it as if I'm slightly exasperated with a laugh in voice, and you'll understand what I meant... sorry if I offended.

Last edited:
I am treating mullets the same way that manbuns are treated.

With gross generalizations about the character of those who have them , and those who are around them.

They still look sh*t though.
Man buns can be sexy... depends on the wearer.

Rubbish! The 'Mullet' has been around for centuries, people plucked and shaved their heads to follow the fashion of the day... be it high foreheads or no hair around the ears. It has come and gone, and will do so again...

The Beatles, with their English haircut, were touted as being spawns of satan, drug ridden (well before they were), alcoholics who were set to lead the youth astray! Your description of "the norm for toothless, alcoholic brickies' labourers soon to be serving time for B&E" is no different.

Both are simply rhetoric to defend a predjudicial point of view point of view. Leave them alone, and let them experiment. If your anywhere near as old as me, you spent the 70s wearing skin tight pants and body shirts, with either long flowing locks, big hair, or slicked back hair!!! What does that say about us???

EDIT: This reads as pretty harsh, but it wasn't in my head when I wrote it... read it as if I'm slightly exasperated with a laugh in voice, and you'll understand what I meant... sorry if I offended.

And look what happened to them... half the band DEAD!
Let that be a lesson to you kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
If your anywhere near as old as me, you spent the 70s wearing skin tight pants and body shirts, with either long flowing locks, big hair, or slicked back hair!!! What does that say about us???
[/QUOTE]

That you were a Ted Mulray Gang fan? šŸ˜² šŸ˜‚
1638510061541.png

Yes obviously I'm prejudiced against mullets. It's just that everyone who had one back in the day was an absolute ....
And I think it's been largely true ever since tbh. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Anything else you care to do with your hair, I'm fine with.
It would be hilarious to See Gulden rocking the haircut above second from right.

Or get a proper 18th Century hairdo like a proper upstanding gentleman.
1638511096804.png

[/QUOTE]

Sorry mullets my have the sets of meanings they did as 50rs ago but try not to take it out on the young. It's so undignified

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back