Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Gulden.jpg

Errol Gulden
[Player Profile TBA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he officially the skipper? Because Paps was standing next to Horse for the anthem? Don’t they let other players do the coin toss sometimes? I’ve seen other teams do it.
I thought I read somewhere in a media report about the game that Errol was skipper for the day.

Would be good to know for sure … clearly Errol will be our next captain so it’s great if they’re already giving him some experience.
Gulden and Rowbottom imo

Would be good to know for sure … clearly Errol will be our next captain so it’s great if they’re already giving him some experience.
This was the article I was referring too.

Working hard in his role on the wing, acting Sydney captain Errol Gulden (25 disposals, 12 marks, one goal) offered defensive coverage, sliding into a goalkeeper role for extra security, while also adding his neat kicking when repelling back out.

This was the article I was referring too.

Working hard in his role on the wing, acting Sydney captain Errol Gulden (25 disposals, 12 marks, one goal) offered defensive coverage, sliding into a goalkeeper role for extra security, while also adding his neat kicking when repelling back out.
That’s awesome, thanks for confirming 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back