Player Watch #21 Errol Gulden - born to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Gulden.jpg

Errol Gulden
[Player Profile TBA]

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone gets the chance to see him on 360 tonight we have an outstanding person , what an interview and even with Slobbo who summed it up well by saying other clubs would love to have a person like this on their list
Just watched it this morning Bedders… absolutely brilliant, and was great to see both Gerard & Robbo salivating over him.
Best quote (from Gerard of course) was “clubs would have given anything, just to get to him!” 😍

Best news is where he was saying the uncontracted players talked about taking less money so they could have group success. Would be happy winning 4-5 Premierships with the Swans and takes inspiration from Gerrard staying at his local club despite huge offers to leave.

yeah, except "4-5 premierships" suggests he's not really committed

What do we think, 4 x $800k?
Interesting to hear Twoomey say the new CBA is going to throw up some monster contract numbers not seen or thought of before.
I'd think it would be a bit more than that. He was a top 10 player in the comp last year at the age of 21 and predictions are that the league will have around 70 to 80 1mil per year players within the next few years with the new CBA. I think he'd be one of those players.

For a 21 year old, brilliantly!!

Can't 21 year olds normally talk? I mean that's an adult 😂

Though Robbo can barely speak , so carry on

What do we think, 4 x $800k?
Interesting to hear Twoomey say the new CBA is going to throw up some monster contract numbers not seen or thought of before.

4 x whatever the heck he wanted I hope 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just makes me so happy and I think every Swans supporter feels the same.

Gritted my teeth and listened a bit to SEN. Errol’s re-signing and interview with Slobbo and Nerdling on 360 attracted only positive comments.

Just makes me so happy and I think every Swans supporter feels the same.

Gritted my teeth and listened a bit to SEN. Errol’s re-signing and interview with Slobbo and Nerdling on 360 attracted only positive comments.
On which SEN shows did they talk about this? I listened to the first minute or so of Phil Davis (on Whately, I think, though Whately wasn’t on today) because I was alerted by the article quoting Phil saying Errol’s made a mistake by not signing for three. Was it on other shows too?

On which SEN shows did they talk about this? I listened to the first minute or so of Phil Davis (on Whately, I think, though Whately wasn’t on today) because I was alerted by the article quoting Phil saying Errol’s made a mistake by not signing for three. Was it on other shows too?
More passing comments from the hosts and talk back folk. Edmund replayed the 360 interview just before 12.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back