Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call it 'Rubbing salt water into their wounds'

I absolutely hope not, but for any reason should anyone of Essendon be suspicious of him hanging with them? Not planning on doing a runner is he? Hope I'm wrong. Hope someone can convince me so.

He's so upset with being required by Bomber to play forward that he's looking for options so he's going to play well in the hope that someone wants to pay for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake would have been loving it rubbing there noses in it yesterday. On Anzac Day Collingwood made a team effort to sledge him hard and were telling him that his coach doesn't even want him in the side (was when there were reports him and Bomber had fallen out). O keefe and Maxwell especially were into him all day. O'Keefe was even gloating about it the next day on Radio.

Jake would have been loving it rubbing there noses in it yesterday. On Anzac Day Collingwood made a team effort to sledge him hard and were telling him that his coach doesn't even want him in the side (was when there were reports him and Bomber had fallen out). O keefe and Maxwell especially were into him all day. O'Keefe was even gloating about it the next day on Radio.
On him for sticking it up them then!

Way to make me feel welcome guys :(
I'm probably just over-reacting. Does seem like an unusual sight to me though.

He'd probably have been doing extra recovery (the sort of stuff Bomber was talking about earlier in the year) and just happened to be there at the same time.

The performance that was always coming. Fair to say Bomber Thompson knows a bit more about afl football than people on bigfooty.
Is anyone really that surprised? The only thing ever stopping Carlisle performing up forward was himself.

Way to make me feel welcome guys :(
I'm probably just over-reacting. Does seem like an unusual sight to me though.
I think it might just be Jake usual spot to do his ocean recovery, saw someone mention somewhere they they've seen him in the same location a few times, think it was more luck.

The performance that was always coming. Fair to say Bomber Thompson knows a bit more about afl football than people on bigfooty.
Is anyone really that surprised? The only thing ever stopping Carlisle performing up forward was himself.
He has been improving in recent weeks, I think they've been getting their leading sorted and the midfield is kicking to his advantage more .

Early in the season Jake and Joe D interfered with one another quite a lot.

My biggest concern is that he's apparently a bulldogs fan. I can't even begin to think...

He was apparently told by the dogs that they were taking him before they backflipped and took Christian Howard instead and he was pissed at them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back