Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been improving in recent weeks, I think they've been getting their leading sorted and the midfield is kicking to his advantage more .

Early in the season Jake and Joe D interfered with one another quite a lot.

Make no mistake, the added value of smart smalls like Zaka and Chappy who drag those pot smoking, crack lining Pies zoned defenders out to create space. First time in how long we have seen (either) Jake and Joe run and jump at the ball?

600342-jake-carlisle.jpg

Suck shit Collingwood.

Make no mistake, the added value of smart smalls like Zaka and Chappy who drag those pot smoking, crack lining Pies zoned defenders out to create space. First time in how long we have seen (either) Jake and Joe run and jump at the ball?
No doubt about that, and I think that is a little of what I was refering too, forward line is beginning to function a little better for things like that.

Jake looked like he has been getting used to how to play forward too, and there is space for him to lead into.

Earned the perfect 10 in the coaches votes. Champ!

I'll always remember maxwell for his last game. Tore him a new one jake, great stuff..
Pissing myself that he was at their recovery...someone please tell me Bucks and Eddie were there also..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive break out game by Carlisle kicking 4 goals on a player with a career ending injury..
He kicked them on him before he got injured, not real clever are you?

Your tears are yummy....

It looked like your whole team had a career ending injury...that was putrid..

Impressive break out game by Carlisle kicking 4 goals on a player with a career ending injury..

Yeah because 4 goals is what people are talking about and not him coming close to matching Carey's record of most contested marks in a game :rolleyes:

Settle down princess.

seriously, collingwood fans...

Crazy_kid_webcam.gif

He was apparently told by the dogs that they were taking him before they backflipped and took Christian Howard instead and he was pissed at them for that.
Where did you get this info from? I'm going to enjoy telling some doggies mates about this one, they really do regret the whole Howard situation.
He wasn't even in the 200 player + draft shortlist that year. They thought they'd pull one over everyone! Poor doggies.

Where did you get this info from? I'm going to enjoy telling some doggies mates about this one, they really do regret the whole Howard situation.
He wasn't even in the 200 player + draft shortlist that year. They thought they'd pull one over everyone! Poor doggies.
He said in his preview video that he was really looking forward to playing for the dogs apparently because he supported them as a kid and was understanderbly pissed when they went back on their word.

let's be brutally frank here, he's probably not going to have a game that big again anytime soon. 19 marks is insane. back to reality and 10 marks would be awesome.

they'll be all over him this week.... and rightfully so.

just hope he can snag a few set shots - that keeps the confidence up

Was good to see Jake play fwd like a fwd rather than a back.

Wasn't playing from behind, waiting for the football to be kicked to the top of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back