Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to get Dusty to suss him out first like he did with Bennell.

hes just a piss pot asshat like toby green and dan hannebury. needs a good culture around him which collingwood have never been able to handle. imagine going back2back and landing de goey and lynch, mother of christ the yarra would burst it's banks

Is cads still about 24 ? Cos I think he'll continue to grow as a player & then club leader.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears a few people want to get on Caddy.....
giphy.gif

Going through that thread, I can't believe that Mario Speedwagon was last online in 2011 o_O
He disappeared rather than concede defeat in our Peter Siddle v Doug Bollinger argument. Before either had played much for Australia, he was claiming Bollinger was far superior - I said Siddle would take 200 Test wickets and the Rug wouldn't take 50. 211 wickets to Siddle, 39 to Doug - who's the Nostradumass, huh!? :D

He disappeared rather than concede defeat in our Peter Siddle v Doug Bollinger argument. Before either had played much for Australia, he was claiming Bollinger was far superior - I said Siddle would take 200 Test wickets and the Rug wouldn't take 50. 211 wickets to Siddle, 39 to Doug - who's the Nostradumass, huh!? :D
I suspect he's still here under another account, just like a few others. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back