Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Caddy gives from the heart choice advice to opponents especially after they have made an error and we have scored

Caddy has this panache toward oppo players, see wound apply salt.

Brutish but skillful player for the mighty tigers and nice targeting of some attention towards Dusty's tagger in the QF.

learnt from this bloke ?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...h/news-story/54c40fa04b4872634529e5d0b78a27ef

or this bloke...
dion-prestia-of-the-suns-holds-dan-hardy-in-a-headlock-during-a-ufc-picture-id158235837

Love the hard edge old mate is bringing to the side. I also appreciated the very sweary bake he gave Howe after Dusty’s goal. Hehe
Love the hard edge, love the chirping, not a fan of him resorting to using the word ******* when having a crack at Frawley last night.

Now I get what is said on the field stays on the field, but when it is caught on camera it isn't a good look, especially when you have family that have mental disabilities.

Love the hard edge, love the chirping, not a fan of him resorting to using the word ******* when having a crack at Frawley last night.

Now I get what is said on the field stays on the field, but when it is caught on camera it isn't a good look, especially when you have family that have mental disabilities.

Didn’t hear or see what he said to Frawley but if it is what you’re implying it’s not on and I’m with you on that

Didn’t hear or see what he said to Frawley but if it is what you’re implying it’s not on and I’m with you on that
Big Footy filter blocked it out, but another word for disabled

Personally I couldn't care less what he said. Whatever it takes. I've spent decades waiting for this success. Have always felt we needed our very own campaigner who'd do whatever it takes to win. Love the way he took on supposed tough guy Sicilly. Also love how he supported Dusty with Howe at any opportunity. He along with Towner were my favourite parts of gf day. I still find it hard to believe you can get such a @#$% out of Eltham...doesn't come across like the progeny of dropouts from the hippy era...although when I think back to their rep basketball parents, it probably all starts to make some sense :)

"If something doesn't sit right with this mighty team ...then it is Caddy's occasional choice of words at opponents. He's a genuine, modern-day star with an old-fashioned footy brain who should have been an All Australian. But he must stop the verbal rubbish."

And Damian Barrett...you and your manufactured political correctness can gogf.

Enjoying every minute of our time on top of the pile for as long as it lasts.
About 1 year in every 18.

Personally I couldn't care less what he said. Whatever it takes. I've spent decades waiting for this success. Have always felt we needed our very own campaigner who'd do whatever it takes to win. Love the way he took on supposed tough guy Sicilly. Also love how he supported Dusty with Howe at any opportunity. He along with Towner were my favourite parts of gf day. I still find it hard to believe you can get such a @#$% out of Eltham...doesn't come across like the progeny of dropouts from the hippy era...although when I think back to their rep basketball parents, it probably all starts to make some sense :)

"If something doesn't sit right with this mighty team ...then it is Caddy's occasional choice of words at opponents. He's a genuine, modern-day star with an old-fashioned footy brain who should have been an All Australian. But he must stop the verbal rubbish."

And Damian Barrett...you and your manufactured political correctness can gogf.

Enjoying every minute of our time on top of the pile for as long as it lasts.
About 1 year in every 18.
Like everyone else I'm enjoying the success, just think that we should expect better than having to resort to using the language that he used. By all means be a campaigner and get stuck into the opposition when necessary, but it shouldn't be at whatever it takes. There is nothing smart about using that sort of language to have a crack at someone.

Things get said in the heat of the contest. Not much in it I think.
When the adrenaline is up, you’re in a high pressure environment and you have a bit of a big mouth the odd inappropriate comment might slip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an absolute ****ing beauty. And not just because he's got a liberal dosage of campaigner in him. He's proving to be an absolute beast to play on. There wouldn't be a defender in any opposition side who'd be looking forward to playing on him.

He needed to come to Richmond for the planets to align for him. Thanks Geelong. We couldn't have done it without you.

He's an absolute ******* beauty. And not just because he's got a liberal dosage of campaigner in him. He's proving to be an absolute beast to play on. There wouldn't be a defender in any opposition side who'd be looking forward to playing on him.

He needed to come to Richmond for the planets to align for him. Thanks Geelong. We couldn't have done it without you.
z2CvR6.gif
z2CvR6.gif
z2CvR6.gif

Caddy is a showman so performs to another level on the big stage, perfect fit for finals especially at the G. Very important to our forward structure and provides another x-factor that attracts the best opposition defenders which allows others to take advantage.
Nothing but a fat showoff campaigner...

that plays terrific footy for the tigers! :)

Things get said in the heat of the contest. Not much in it I think.
When the adrenaline is up, you’re in a high pressure environment and you have a bit of a big mouth the odd inappropriate comment might slip.
As I said I get that things are said in the heat of the game but it doesn't mean that the club can't have a chat about it and remind them that they need to tread carefully

As I said I get that things are said in the heat of the game but it doesn't mean that the club can't have a chat about it and remind them that they need to tread carefully

Good on you for having standards and espousing them.. Not a bad way to live your life with a code of ethics. . Having said that please understand that a lot of us don't give a rats arse what he says to frawley
The trouble with pendulums is they never swing to the middle it always ends up going to far the other way. .my belief is people spend to much time looking for things to be offended about these days. . It's a hard physical mentally draining contact sport with a lot of emotion attached not a Bible study group with scones and tea

Good on you for having standards and espousing them.. Not a bad way to live your life with a code of ethics. . Having said that please understand that a lot of us don't give a rats arse what he says to frawley
The trouble with pendulums is they never swing to the middle it always ends up going to far the other way. .my belief is people spend to much time looking for things to be offended about these days. . It's a hard physical mentally draining contact sport with a lot of emotion attached not a Bible study group with scones and tea
Here's a free tip, I'm not offended by what he said, but I do know people who have children with disabilities who were and given he did it twice on the night, it's not exactly a slip of the tongue.

Here's a free tip, I'm not offended by what he said, but I do know people who have children with disabilities who were and given he did it twice on the night, it's not exactly a slip of the tongue.
Thanks for the tip
Like I said doesn't offend me ...i think people spend to much time looking to be offended by something these days

Ahem.. rectum...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back