Player Watch #23: Shane McAdam – traded from Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

He wasn’t a fan of training when at Adelaide… buyer beware. Still thought he’d account for himself better than what he has though.
Doesnt fit our cringe game style. He needs room to operate inside 50, we dont give our forwards that. A genius trade by the Dees.

I think they wanted him to play Melkshams role when he was out, the clever medium/small who can play tall on an interceptor but McAdam was injured early, got in the team when we absolutely stunk, went back to our shit VFL team where he's been OK to good, then Melk came back early from his injury and has outperformed expectations.

Needs a big pre season.

Doesnt fit our cringe game style. He needs room to operate inside 50, we dont give our forwards that. A genius trade by the Dees.

i win square peg in a round hole GIF

I think they wanted him to play Melkshams role when he was out, the clever medium/small who can play tall on an interceptor but McAdam was injured early, got in the team when we absolutely stunk, went back to our shit VFL team where he's been OK to good, then Melk came back early from his injury and has outperformed expectations.

Needs a big pre season.
Yes, but training is not his forte. Surely he can add an extra bow to your forward line next season. Last chance at his age you’d think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #23: Shane McAdam – traded from Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back