Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'm falling for him

giphy.gif
Wrong age, gender, marital status.

Ling has spent his life trying to hold back more talented people.

If anyone is qualified to pass comment on who is and who isn't a tool, it's Ling.

We've been milking the clock since Sheedy days. They didn't like it then either.

So he didnt muck around with his shoe laces or pretend to cramp - what difference does it make?

North had plenty of time to do whatever they were going to do and they did it. Stiff shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that yapping hand signal was directed at the umpire. The umpire should have just shut his trap, Stringer can take as much of the clock time as he wants.

He should have backed Into the centre Ben brown style, waited for the 29th second then started the long walk in... Once you have started your goal kicking run in they still can't call play on.. could milk a decent 45 right there ;)

i’m not sure AFL sanctioned commentators on AFL sanctioned media outlets should be calling players offensive names. Especially when children could be listening. doesnt sit well with me.

ling should be sanctioned, the stupid ugly red headed campaigner.

i’m not sure AFL sanctioned commentators on AFL sanctioned media outlets should be calling players offensive names. Especially when children could be listening. doesnt sit well with me.

ling should be sanctioned, the stupid ugly red headed campaigner.
I was highly offended.

This bit:
"He just knew how long there was to go. The AFL put the shot clock up so he just did the maths until the game was over," said North Melbourne coach Brad Scott after the seven-point win.

"We've talked extensively about it, and we have trained late in game scenarios. I've got real confidence in our guys that they know what to do."
/

They train their guys to do it... :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #25: Jake Stringer - 📦 Traded to GWS for Pick #53 - 16/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back