Toast 250 Shades of Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

7c931a5c1c1ecf34c495be7ef238f9a8

MELBOURNE is still asleep when Robbie Gray clocks on for work at a cold, brick building in the city’s east.
It’s just before 5am when Gray walks through the doors at Filla Freeza, a meat packing company in Eumemmerring, next door to Dandenong.

For the next 11 hours he will cover every inch of the concrete floor, vacuum sealing meat, lifting boxes and even making sausages. It’s hard yakka even before he gets on the Monash Freeway for the 30-minute drive to training for TAC Cup side, Oakleigh Chargers.

It’s 2006 and for an 18-year-old Gray, an AFL career seems a distant dream.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...e/news-story/f35ce1503bc168da2307f8824b866492

Our 3rd greatest AFL player..
Should be a multiple time premiership player Brownlow medallist and.norm smith...

But apart from that a great career and still a ever reliable player.

Funny they say you can't teach a old dog new tricks..
But we taught robbie how to kick a set shot constantly in the last two years...
And that's ken's greatest achievement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GOAT.

My favourite player. Just love the way he goes about it and how humble he is. Has been through it as well with that awful ACL he did at docklands, and going through testicular cancer. I've said it 100 times and I'll say it 100 more but he should've won the 2014 Brownlow. His season was absurd and one of the best I've seen. Going to bring tears the day he raises those boots.

A legend of the club. Should have won the Brownlow in 2014.
Was so privileged to see him kick the winner against Carlton last year.

He’s been a fav of my family since day one. The fellas knew we had a player and the ladies thought he was (and still is) a cutie.

To this day my Dad still mentions how happy he was with the club when they gave Robbie a new deal when he did his knee and how much he’s meant to this club.

Congrats Robbie you are a legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 250 Shades of Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back