Toast 250 Shades of Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

My top 5 in our AFL era

1 Gray
2 Warren
3 Chad
4 Peter B
5 Boak / Wanganeen
Mine would be pretty close. I still think winning a flag gives you extra points (even if it is outside your control).

1. Tredders
2. Gray
3. Chad
4. Wangas
5. Peter B

And honestly if he was then continually drawing attention to it would likely hound him off of the board.

Time to move on from an old meme.

Don’t you dare try and tell me how to love Warren Tredrea. Don’t you dare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My top 5:

1 - Wingard
2 - Tredrea
3 - Gray
4 - Boak
5 - Wanganeen

I thought you would have included Hinkley for his coaching contribution ;) :p

Absolutely one of our best. I have him just behind Tredders in my assessment but there isn't much between them.

I had forgotten how bad that 2012 knee injury was. It was extraordinary to come back from that. To do so and have a season like 2014 was extraordinary.

I also love the story Ford shared about his TAC days. He didn't start in the Port but he might have well have been.

The only thing holding him back from being our greatest AFL player is the lack of a flag. Until then, Tredders has him covered. That said, Robbie has been an incredible servant for our Football Club, we've been truly blessed to have him. Hopefully he's got another couple of seasons in him.

What a player, and he's still dragging us over the line at 32 years of age. At this point I can't separate him and Tredrea for the best in our AFL era, he's an out and out champion.

Went into the midfield and was a ball winning machine, dancing through packs and shaking off tackles with a wiggle of the hips, while also kicking absolute bags of goals when he was required up forward. Love him.

That 2014 season was the best overall season by a player I’ve seen in my 15 years watching footy in my opinion. 5.8 clearances a game, 1.68 goals, 12 contested possessions, 12.84 uncontested. That is an average of 25 touches, 6 clearances and 1.6 goals a game for a season. Absolutely astounding. One of the biggest disgraces that he didn’t win the Brownlow that year!

Cannot state how much I love this bloke, makes me so happy that he played at Port Adelaide because I know if he played anywhere else I’d just be jealous that we didn’t have him.

still having game winning moments even now. Don’t think anyone else deserves to reach this milestone more given the horrible ACL injury and and then the cancer. ♥️

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 250 Shades of Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back