Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's contracted to 2024, really doubt he's buying a house yet lol even if he was thinking of going.

A colleague in Melbourne reported that he engaged the services of an agent to start to canvass the market in Mermaid Waters. Why there, I have no idea, but seems odd to just make up?

This happened on Friday to my knowledge.

I hope it is just coincidence and there must be another T Thomas looking to relocate or maybe expand his investment portfolio?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The fact that JHF and potentially TT will be off our list while blokes like Mahoney, Turner, Bonar, Walker, Bosenavalugi, Hall etc. remain makes me f***ing sick.

Throw in the high likelihood of Clarko not coaching us and I’ll be f***ed if anyone can still ‘look on the bright side’.

We can sugar coat all we want but fact is this club is in a dark, dark place.
jonah-hill-emo.gif

At this stage, I get the sense that the media are now going full bore to put doubt in our players’ heads. Our club is having to withstand a very difficult and unfair onslaught from a bunch of leeches. That could be just the effects of severe pessimism overtaking my psyche, I know. However, right now, our AFLW players are our only ray of light.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
To be fair, the media laid into Essendon in a far heavier manner over the past few weeks since Truck was ingloriously dumped.

Didn't they?

Yep, this isn't like JHF who had bugger all bonds with the lads and only one year left.

Two years to go and has a bunch of mates here. Even if he really wants out it's probably still worth the roll of the dice holding onto him unless we got an absolutely fantastic offer.

Personally I want to know more from that poster earlier that said TT's 'team' had started talks back up with GC. I have more than a few suspicions.

All I know is:

Before the H&A season had ended TT personally made contact with us about sounding out a move up North.

A conversation or two ensued and that was it.
TT was staying with you guys.

Then last week - a person 'representing' TT (no idea who) got back in contact saying 'things had changed' - wether this was to do with Clarkson or not - no clue.

Of course we are interested - we are the mugs who gave Rory Atkins a 4 yr deal.

Players like TT don't come along for us very often!

Almost everyone is now in Melbourne for trade period and I have been told a meeting is scheduled for this week to discuss further.

As for a house - I would think there is more than 1 Mr Thomas buying a house on the Gold Coast.

Of course we would take him - but the decision is his to make now.

I guess it depends on the lifestyle 'restrictions' - social media, personal appearances etc we let him do and of course the $$$ on offer.

The Sam Edmunds and Jon Ralph reported the same thing.

This is all I know.

I genuinely feel the pain you guys are feeling at the moment - Clarkson, JHF and now this - but we would be mad not to pursue him,if he wants to move.

All the best guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then last week - a person 'representing' TT (no idea who) got back in contact saying 'things had changed' - wether this was to do with Clarkson or not - no clue.

Almost everyone is now in Melbourne for trade period and I have been told a meeting is scheduled for this week to discuss further.

As for a house - I would think there is more than 1 Mr Thomas buying a house on the Gold Coast.

I guess it depends on the lifestyle 'restrictions' - social media, personal appearances etc we let him do and of course the $$$ on offer.

This is all I know.

I genuinely feel the pain you guys are feeling at the moment - Clarkson, JHF and now this - but we would be mad not to pursue him,if he wants to move.

All the best guys.
This doesn’t surprise me at all, the ‘personal training‘ fitness videos are an advertisement for potential buyers.

Some of our own supporters don’t want to believe it, but it’s so obvious.

I just want to be compensated fairly and we move on.

Gold Coast is interested in Thomas, a former No.8 draft pick, but he is contracted for the next two years on as much as $700,000 a season.

Clubs including Sydney, where he has close family, expressed interest over the season and see him as a player of immense value.

But his salary and the difficulty in extracting him from Arden Street means he is more likely to remain despite his challenging year and openness to a fresh start.

- Jon Ralph - Herald Sun

If he doesn't want to be here send him to gc for Ben king

Gold Coast is interested in Thomas, a former No.8 draft pick, but he is contracted for the next two years on as much as $700,000 a season.

Clubs including Sydney, where he has close family, expressed interest over the season and see him as a player of immense value.

But his salary and the difficulty in extracting him from Arden Street means he is more likely to remain despite his challenging year and openness to a fresh start.

- Jon Ralph - Herald Sun
$700K a year....crikey, what's Cunners on? $7M?

Port are paying the swamp jockey $800 x 4, we're paying Thomas $700k......the **** is going on?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

All I know is:

Before the H&A season had ended TT personally made contact with us about sounding out a move up North.

A conversation or two ensued and that was it.
TT was staying with you guys.

This is all I know.

All the best guys.

The start of this consistent with what I’d heard but radio silence from my Kikkoman since the ABC article came out two weeks ago

$700K a year....crikey, what's Cunners on? $7M?

Port are paying the swamp jockey $800 x 4, we're paying Thomas $700k......the * is going on?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

"as much as" means it could be $400k and Ralph would still be right

- Jon Ralph - Herald Sun
.....the difficulty in extracting him from Arden Street....?

TT just needs to request a trade, then GC pony up pick 5 - there is no difficulty to that scenario playing out whatsoever.

Would give us an outside chance at Cadman and Wardlaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back