Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me six times??
if anything if one is a serial cheater you would expect it to happen more times which can lead to situations like this where the other party then abuses him and he responds back in the same manner

so what is your assumption for the alleged abuse? just did it for shits and giggles

im not arguing if what he did is right or not as it is clearly wrong but some commentary here you would think he just randomly decides to abuse people for fun

if anything if one is a serial cheater you would expect it to happen more times which can lead to situations like this where the other party then abuses him and he responds back in the same manner

so what is your assumption for the alleged abuse? just did it for shits and giggles

im not arguing if what he did is right or not as it is clearly wrong but some commentary here you would think he just randomly decides to abuse people for fun
you are the only one suggesting that in ANY fashion

Nothing random at all. It seems to be a regular pattern.

Being a serial cheater does not excuse you from threatening abuse or to leak nudes.
Responding to someone who is upset with with you doesn’t excuse you from threatening abuse or to Leake nudes.

Being a serial cheater does not excuse you from threatening abuse or to leak nudes.
Responding to someone who is upset with with you doesn’t excuse you from threatening abuse or to Leake nudes.
not saying it does
just saying he wouldnt out of nowhere message abuse to someone.
some commentary here would lead you to believe otherwise

yep he likes to just text every girl abuse for no reason

lets see both sides is all im saying (theres a reason only his texts have been shown)

I don't think there's anything a girl could text me that would justify throwing a lamp at her, telling her that her "time is coming", or that I'm not a "n-word to be ****ed with"

I don't think there's anything a girl could text me that would justify throwing a lamp at her, telling her that her "time is coming", or that I'm not a "n-word to be ****ed with"
same
and this is why he is wrong, the bloke is an immature entitled flog and has a big ego so would be easily set off with a girl messaging him abuse first for instance

but i do back the club in thinking he can be educated and will grow up

lets see both sides is all im saying (theres a reason only his texts have been shown)
Mate, it seems to be likely that the reason only his texts are being shown, or will be shown, is because his are abusive. I understand that there are two sides to every argument, but six times crossing the line is likely a pattern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are SO close to getting it
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

More to come in the near future. I somewhat sadly think TT is finished at NMFC.

Well you've been right every other time.

If it's more similar accusations from months ago, probably nothing changes.

But any escalated behaviour? Might be time for people to start mentally accepting barring any miracle turnaround yesterday was the last ever time we are gonna see TT in blue and white.

Let’s call this a wilfully hopefully take within which lives damaging and dangerous delusion.

I am just so disappointed in Tarryn. Not just because of the allegations but because of the overall picture. This should be our most positive pre-season and despite the Clarkson allegations, it was leading towards that. We should be looking forward to how our young guns are tracking, how we are progressing through new game plan structures and how much we are benefiting from the positive energy and breath of fresh hair provided by our new coaching team. We should be very excited about how we will tackle 2023 and beyond but this... this just brings everything down.

Thomas should be approaching the peak levels of his career but it seems like that's just about to be thrown out the window and we will lament the wasted talent. I soooo wanted him to make it and become the successor to Wells. It was like watching a flashback when this guy had the ball you could hologram Wells into the picture and could see the similarities. It is just so frustrating that he has allowed himself to keep going down this painful and depressing pathway essentially wasting the clubs time and resources.

If it comes out that there's more horrible stuff to be revealed, it is game over. It really will be it for him. I don't see how he can actually come back from this.

It does get me thinking that if he had more mature heads around him to say 'hey, this stuff needs to stop time to harden up...' would Thomas still be in this situation? Someone needed to pull his head in and put an end to this shit.

The team needs some serious reinforcement of leadership. This club has been taken for granted and I think we've all had enough. Hopefully this is a wake up call not just for Thomas but any other footballer. Get paid 6 figure sums and piss it all away. I'd be putting my all into everything if I was paid that much to represent the club.

Enough is enough.

not saying it does
just saying he wouldnt out of nowhere message abuse to someone.
some commentary here would lead you to believe otherwise

“I’m just saying…” preceding a variant of “Anyone being abused MUST have done something!” is a gutter trash excuse for an edgelord opinion.

And being out on your own here taking haymakers at all and sundry might tip you off that your self image as a muscled up Trump NFT entitled “The only sane man.” should make way for one of a squat, angry man deep in lager therapy picking fights with randoms at closing time.

And if that’s insulting to you, I say you must have done something to deserve it.

Last edited:
“I’m just saying…” preceding a variant of “Anyone being abused MUST have done something!” is a gutter trash excuse for an opinion.

And being out on your own here taking haymakers at all and sundry might tip you off that your self image as a muscled up Trump NFT entitled “The only sane man.” should probably make way for one of a drunk, angry man deep in lager therapy picking fights with randoms at closing time.

And if that’s insulting to you, I say you must have done something to deserve it.
sorry Roobunny You've just been outdone for POTY.

But any escalated behaviour? Might be time for people to start mentally accepting barring any miracle turnaround yesterday was the last ever time we are gonna see TT in blue and white.
I'm very comfortable not seeing TT in our jumper again. Underpinning all successful teams are culture and values that are embraced by the group.

How does anything that TT is alleged to have done fit with the culture or values of the NMFC? The reality is he's been a lone wolf rather than a team player. Off chasing modelling gigs, attending the opening of an envelope and generally acting as though he's a gangsta.

But aside from anything, the attitude and disrespect towards women cannot be ignored and certainly cannot be tolerated.

I'm not sure it matters - not all indiscretions need to be public.
Just wondering how much it happens if its done silently. I'm not saying they shouldn't be handled in the background. Clearly trial by media would be crazy if you took all the dumb shit young people said and did and put it up in lights.

Just wondering how much it happens if its done silently. I'm not saying they shouldn't be handled in the background. Clearly trial by media would be crazy if you took all the dumb s**t young people said and did and put it up in lights.
In this case imagine the shitstorm if last year we said TT was being forced into a treatment program for repeat DV allegations. The media and public would go crazy trying to identify women who, at the time, obviously didn't want it public. If allegations/actions aren't public then there's only so much the league can publicize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back