AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah very possible and might makes sense. Strain now and they've asked more when did you first feel it etc, but disappointing if he wasn't up front about it.

I suspect given the running demands and the physical contact most players are playing with some level of discomfort most of the time. Could be hard to differentiate between 'I'm sore from a tough game' and 'I'm sore and it's not going away' for a period of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this sighted and cited controversy - Iā€™m concerned regarding the implications and potential ramifications of it all.
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknownsā€”the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our club and the broader AFL, it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones.

Reckon thereā€™s a fair chance he is carrying some sort of tendinitis. He just looks so much slower than he used to
Absolutely. You donā€™t play for weeks with a hamstring ā€˜strainā€™ like they said he did. They probably thought a week off and a bye will help him get through the remainder of the season but I reckon heā€™s a bit hindered still. Thatā€™s the thing about ripping into out-of-form players. Sometimes we donā€™t know the full story. But the club has said they wonā€™t pick players who are carrying injuries so for all intents and purposes you have to assume that if they are on the park they are good to go.

If it is tendinitis itā€™s a bitch of a thing to get over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back