Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominate? Did you watch?
Dominate is probably a bit overzealous but going by the VFL report it seems he will still be likely in the frame for selection

17 contested possies is impressive

Thomson Dow (26 disposals, 17 contested possessions, 77% disposal efficiency, three inside-50s, three tackles, eight clearances)

“It was fantastic to see Thomson come back to VFL level and really play above the level straight away. He led the team for clearances and had five centre bounce clearances, which is an outstanding result.

Dominate is probably a bit overzealous but going by the VFL report it seems he will still be likely in the frame for selection

Thomson Dow (26 disposals, 17 contested possessions, 77% disposal efficiency, three inside-50s, three tackles, eight clearances)

“It was fantastic to see Thomson come back to VFL level and really play above the level straight away. He led the team for clearances and had five centre bounce clearances, which is an outstanding result.
The biggest thing I noticed being at the game on Sunday was he actually kicked with a level of penetration we haven't seen him do at AFL level, which I dare say was something he has been put back to work on.

I think it was sarcasm.

The biggest thing I noticed being at the game on Sunday was he actually kicked with a level of penetration we haven't seen him do at AFL level, which I dare say was something he has been put back to work on.
Given the number of players retiring this year you have to ask if a 5thround draft pick will.be better than Dow? Probably not. Another preseason and he is a useful player, though the danger for.him is this draft is midfielder heavy so he will have to try and stay ahead of the new draftees

Given the number of players retiring this year you have to ask if a 5thround draft pick will.be better than Dow? Probably not. Another preseason and he is a useful player, though the danger for.him is this draft is midfielder heavy so he will have to try and stay ahead of the new draftees
Exactly!
As previously stated … right place, right time. Not convinced he has much of a future, but he will stick it out for two more years as we bigger all young mid stocks and even fewer stocks that are dependable in terms of injuries.
Great time at ‘the La d’ to be a player with four or five years experience.

:cool: Straight back in the team this week
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've made 20 posts. 19 defending Thomson Dow and 1 pumping up Paddy Wow. Give it a rest Mrs Dow. Your sons are collectively the worst 1st round busts ever. Also you've got a pies logo on your profile.... nothing sus about you at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately I think JON would give them both more than a run for their money 😭😭

Where would you play him on the ground if not in the midfield?
He has a great build for a boundary umpire

Head over to the Jack Graham thread.
There’s a common theme called a “stacks on the mill”. Very easy for so called supporters to just constantly line up to kick a player of ours. A bit weak really.
You’ll find a trend of the same posters saying the same things. Not sure what they get out of it, maybe a “like” from an equally shallow poster. Not a great way to conduct yourself, in my opinion.
Look at you criticizing people for turning on their own ... when ironically that is what you are doing here by degrading your fellow Richmond posters to a scum supporter 😜

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back