Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at you criticizing people for turning on their own ... when ironically that is what you are doing here by degrading your fellow Richmond posters to a scum supporter 😜

That’s about the dumbest post I’ve read on here.
Fellow Richmond posters? Ha. A pack of bullies lining up to constantly vilify a kid trying to make his way in my footy team.
I haven’t “degraded” anyone. The cap fits, they can wear it.

That’s about the dumbest post I’ve read on here.
Fellow Richmond posters? Ha. A pack of bullies lining up to constantly vilify a kid trying to make his way in my footy team.
I haven’t “degraded” anyone. The cap fits, they can wear it.
Welcome to the Big Footy Livonski Football Club Forum everyone.

Says the person with 4 times as many career posts. :eek: :drunk:
What does the number of posts I make have to do with someone admitting that it's their club ?? So if you make the most posts on Facebook does that imply you own Facebook .? Are you illiterate or you just failed to read his post OR do you suffer from denialism?

Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

Last edited:
Given the number of players retiring this year you have to ask if a 5thround draft pick will.be better than Dow? Probably not. Another preseason and he is a useful player, though the danger for.him is this draft is midfielder heavy so he will have to try and stay ahead of the new draftees
If he hasn’t got it after 5 pre seasons what makes you think number 6 is going to be some magic one where he turns into a consistent AFL level mid

Got some magic beans to sell you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Average HB length 51cm
Average kick length 18.2m
Missed tackles I stopped counting at 7 at HT.

Will never make it and the remarkable thing is how he's survived on an AFL list for 5 seasons.
Aye. As said before, even if he had 50 possessions he wouldn't hurt the opposition. I doubt he'd be any more than an average player at Deer Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back