Delisted 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I've only seen him play a couple games but obviously the club rate him very highly. Great to see another young talent commit to the club, the place is absolutely buzzing both internally and externally.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very nice.

Very disappointing from you Mr Plow.

I saw the heading and with a chuckle the first thing i thought was Mr Plow's immediate post with probably a few dozen emoji's, a whoopee, a you friggin beauty, a few dozen more superlatives and a gif of someone doing a cartwheel or 30.

And all i got was "Very nice".

Very disappointing from you Mr Plow.

I saw the heading and with a chuckle the first thing i thought was Mr Plow's immediate post with probably a few dozen emoji's, a whoopee, a you friggin beauty, a few dozen more superlatives and a gif of someone doing a cartwheel or 30.

And all i got was "Very nice".

Didn't feel the need to add much more, everyone here knows how much I love Dave. :cool:

Can become a serious player.

Cunners became one of my favourite players to watch this season. He has so much scope for improvement as well. The best is yet to come for David, and his best is already very encouraging. Stay fit.

Absolutely stocked with Cunners re-signing He has some serious xfactor. One passage of play in the JLT he took the ball on the boundary line under pressure, he landed like a cat and just exploded away. Reminded me of Judd. When he strings 22 games together look out. Massive upside.

His goal vs Hawthorn where he fended off Stratton and kicked a goal from the pocket was sublime.

His crumbing goal vs Bulldogs also very impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back