Delisted #28: Elliott Kavanagh - Gone to play SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

This one actually makes sense.

''In other news, midfielder Elliott Kavanagh has told the Bombers he may examine other options, having struggled to break into the senior side in his three years there.''

A tad different to outright requesting a trade out.

Fine, let the Irish kid take his spot. Not overly fussed with this slow poke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why they gave him another contract been on the list for a few years and wasn't getting games.

Huh?

He was coming out of contract at the end of 2013, and naturally we signed him up to a standard 2 year deal?

What would you have done?

I don't understand why they gave him another contract been on the list for a few years and wasn't getting games.
Because the club saw a future in him? If Howlett and Winderlich go he moves up in the pecking order somewhat so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to stick it out for another year and reassess then.

I would be expecting Kavanagh to be playing at Essendon next year.

Yeah, me too. I think he tarnished his reputation during the combine interview process to ensure he got to Essendon, that isn't going to endure him with opposition clubs.

Yeah, me too. I think he tarnished his reputation during the combine interview process to ensure he got to Essendon, that isn't going to endure him with opposition clubs.

Was more to do with his campaigner of a father. But you're right.

Was more to do with his campaigner of a father. But you're right.

His moronic dad lodged a complaint against us for 'bullying' his son during the interview process, these are of course recorded by the AFL and they reviewed the tape and didn't see any bullying. Some interstate clubs in particular lodged complaints about his father and draft tampering but the AFL as usual was in the sweep everything under the rug mode unless you trip over the mound.

You would have to wonder which club did he think would give him a go now.

His moronic dad lodged a complaint against us for 'bullying' his son during the interview process, these are of course recorded by the AFL and they reviewed the tape and didn't see any bullying. Some interstate clubs in particular lodged complaints about his father and draft tampering but the AFL as usual was in the sweep everything under the rug mode unless you trip over the mound.

You would have to wonder which club did he think would give him a go now.

That's flipping outrageous behaviour. No great loss though. Trade him to St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #28: Elliott Kavanagh - Gone to play SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back