Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope boomer gets off as there was nothing in it, however you are playing the AFL Swans and the Gestapo will do everything they can to get Sydney up. North are going to have to be brilliant this week as the Swans are going to get an armchair ride , the umps are going to crucify the kangas. You have to realise that the AFL need football going well in NSW to put bums on seats and eyes on TV, hence the kid glove treatment given to Sydney. Good luck guys hope you stick it up them , but it's going take a lot to take this flag from the Swans because the AFL need them to win, and boomer might just become a victim unfortunately .
100% spot on. Everyone knows it, except for the Sydney flogs who chose to ignore it.

Until GWS can get up and about, the AFL needs Sydney to be in the spotlight or the Sydney market dies.

That's why their players miraculously get off charges and the umpires give them a great ride.

Sydney is the AFL's dirty little secret, that everyone knows about.

My mate just texted me regarding Carey and his support of Boomer and the injustice .I quote "It was the moment Carey became Roo Boy again, like when Darth picks up the Emperor and throws him into oblivion .I knew there was still good in him" lol

The 'force' component gives them an out so they can pick and choose who to suspend.
Its their safety clause, to get their pets off charges.

The poor kid that buddy hit didn't know what day it was, yet that is insufficient force WTF?!?!!?

I really hope we take this to court if the charge isn't overturned.

There are so many flaws and holes in the current MRP system that a court would tear it to pieces.

Any lawyer would only need to show incidents that they have graded insufficient force and compare it to the Boomer fly tap and the court would laugh at the MRP.

The MRP needs to be held accountable and made to actually tell the public how they can grade the Hawkins or Buddy hits as insufficient force and this one as more forceful?

Remember Hawkins action didn't get cleared it was the force.

How many times tonight, on the various Footy shows will the Nat Fyfe bump be mentioned/replayed ? although we all know all precedents are a no no
Same media flogs who thought Fyfe decision was farcical are trying to say Boomer should go WTF?!?!! Whinging because he was ineligible for the Brownlow, well guess what if someone said to me what would you rather to play in a final or win a Brownlow, I would say shove your Brownlow up your arse if it means I get to play finals.

Make up your mind media.

Same media flogs who thought Fyfe decision was farcical are trying to say Boomer should go WTF?!?!! Whinging because he was ineligible for the Brownlow, well guess what if someone said to me what would you rather to play in a final or win a Brownlow, I would say shove your Brownlow up your arse if it means I get to play finals.

Make up your mind media.

I get the feeling that AFL think that by suspending Boomer for a similar incident to Fyfe, the embarassment if he happened to win the Brownlow would be somewhat lessened in the general publics opinion

I want your funny feeling mate.

I don't see it.
Me either. That Gillon McLachlan is a dork anyway... just look at the fairy. Dimetrio started this frigin fairy stuff going and this woman Gillon continues. Heard him on the radio today more or less accusing Boomer as being an idiot because he got banned 3 weeks ago and done it again. But I ask.... "what did he do again"? He did nothing wrong for goodness sake... its just that weak Selwood girl cant hold his jelly head still and bleeds like a chook with its head cut off. You watch... this girl gillon will turn our great game into womans netball. Thats no joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me either. That Gillon McLachlan is a dork anyway... just look at the fairy. Dimetrio started this frigin fairy stuff going and this woman Gillon continues. Heard him on the radio today more or less accusing Boomer as being an idiot because he got banned 3 weeks ago and done it again. But I ask.... "what did he do again"? He did nothing wrong for goodness sake... its just that weak Selwood girl cant hold his jelly head still and bleeds like a chook with its head cut off. You watch... this girl gillon will turn our great game into womans netball. Thats no joke.

I read that whole thing as if it was spoken by the gent in your avatar.

Was it worth a week? Yes.
Is there anything Selwood could do to help his case? No.
Do I hope Boomer gets off? Absolutely. You want to see the best players out there in September and Harvey is a key player to the cause.

Best of luck with the appeal and best of luck against the Swans.
Well if Boomer gets a week then why hasn't Duncan been cited for bumping Scott Thompson to the head and duly received 3 weeks?

That's right Boomer's charge is trumped up to help those COLA turds.

Mitch is very lucky the MRP is very selective, because the replay clearly showed his hip making contact with Thompsons head and Thompson took a while to get up.

Never had a chance when facing the $wans next week, funny how ALL these things work in their favour, very very very funny. You will never see $wine getting suspended for similar, it would be thrown out by the end of the quarter, every commentator jumping on and saying insufficient force etc etc. However when a team does similar against them or coming up against them, you can bet on it, they're done for. Hope he gets off and you guys smash them.

Gerard whateley on 360 said the only way boomer can get off is Joel selwood coming in and giving evidence. And north appealing insufficient force. If selwood says he barely felt it and it's a spot that he bleeds easily from from minor contact he's a huge chance to get off. If selwood gives no evidence he can't see him getting off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back