#29 Jayden Hunt - joins WCE as a free agent, pick 52 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Has put together a great month after looking like his career was just about shot with us.

Can't be underestimated how much his run gets us going at times. He brings an ability (speed) that few have, and a mentality (take some risks and move the ball quickly) to the side that few others can bring out.

Im loving that he is making smart choices on when to hit the afterburners. Last couple of years felt like he was always trying to.force it
I ejaculated on that run where he hit Trac early instead of blazing away and taking a shot F50. My goodness.

It was honestly amazing a bloke as quick as him couldn't find the ball for 3 years but it's great to have him back. He's back to running and bouncing, it's such an effective weapon again because it leave us with 1 on 1s forward.

Want to give this guy some more acknowledgement. Continued on his good form today. Defending really well and getting a few opportunities per game to attack off half back. Disposal has been reliable as well. Big ticks.
Agreed. Become solid both ways, the occasional bomb still, but his run has been important this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was determined to make him my new whipping boy in the first two rounds. Has settled and compliments our back six beautifully.

Has been a whipping boy for me since 2018 but he has been very good this year. Defending really well and using his pace on the outside. Like a lot of other guys doing a great job just playing his role.

Carried is a bit strong, wasn’t fantastic V north and swans but was good against Richmond and again yesterday and certainly hasn’t stood out as a weak link, he’s had a fine season
He had 10 and 11 disposals against North and Sydney. A bloke that quick should be able to find more of the footy than imo.

He had 10 and 11 disposals against North and Sydney. A bloke that quick should be able to find more of the footy than imo.
They weren’t his best games but he certainly wasn’t a liability in either game and definitely hasn’t been carried the last month, he was excellent yesterday and against Richmond

They weren’t his best games but he certainly wasn’t a liability in either game and definitely hasn’t been carried the last month, he was excellent yesterday and against Richmond
33 kicks in the last 5 weeks.
Tracs had 34 in the last 2 weeks.

Hunts form hasn't been as good as some would think but winning masks everything

33 kicks in the last 5 weeks.
Tracs had 34 in the last 2 weeks.

Hunts form hasn't been as good as some would think but winning masks everything
And Gawns had hundreds more hit outs than Hunt, hardly a legitimate comparison considering they play completely different roles, just as Trac and Hunt do, by that logic May and Leaver are in trouble as well. Hunts having a good season and is one of many reasons why the team is winning, they most certainly aren’t winning in spite of him and he definitely isn’t being carried.

And Gawns had hundreds more hit outs than Hunt, hardly a legitimate comparison considering they play completely different roles, just as Trac and Hunt do, by that logic May and Leaver are in trouble as well. Hunts having a good season and is one of many reasons why the team is winning, they most certainly aren’t winning in spite of him and he definitely isn’t being carried.

Always a great waste of time talking to you

Only if you insist on making dumb statements like Hunts being carried and then try and justify that dumb statement with even dumber comparisons like you did here
Yes. How dare I say Hunt doesn't get enough of the ball and then use kicking stats for a running half back.

I should not say dumb things like how he doesn't get ruck taps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back