Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

wonder if our fans will boo bolton
that’s just ridiculous, so he has 1 child with another on the way. Most of his family in perth? If i was in his position i would leave as well most would.

I hope he doesn’t go . He is just one of those rare players that does freakish things quite often. We aren’t much fun to watch at the moment but he can be pretty exciting. It’s scary to think how bad we are actually going to get if we have a heap of players leave .
He's gone

When was the last time a Tiger player (apparently) asked for a trade before a seasons end ?

Be a bit weird on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bolton and his manager are probably not happy the media released the news before the season ended.

that’s just ridiculous, so he has 1 child with another on the way. Most of his family in perth? If i was in his position i would leave as well most would.
its a smokescreen for we are shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone throw's down the 'family' card as a excuse
tried and true, and works most of the time..
yep

the campaigner has wanted to stay away from wa for years , now we are shite suddenly they are the best support group of all time

everyone throw's down the 'family' card as a excuse
tried and true, and works most of the time..
Bolton and his missus have managed to have one kid in Melbourne. The first kid is where young parents need most help. Kid No2 or 3 on the way? and I need to get to Perth?
From RFC point of view...**** it. Shai go buy a house in Perth with your $million contract. Set up the family and have them fly back to Melb to visit.

We have had our worst season ever, anyone under contract who wants out goes for market value minimum

I hope he doesn’t go . He is just one of those rare players that does freakish things quite often. We aren’t much fun to watch at the moment but he can be pretty exciting. It’s scary to think how bad we are actually going to get if we have a heap of players leave .
I hope he does. Sure, he's a star, and the draft is a bit of a gamble, but we're gonna have such a surplus of first round picks that they will all be peak age at the same time. It's gonna be a very good rebuild chance for us, but it will mean a few years in the wilderness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back