Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Let him go, I say.

He's a cherry-on-top type of player. Yes, he is very talented, but he's always playing for the highlight reel. I think this season has revealed his limitations. If we can get two first round picks for him, he'll hopefully be able to better utilise his skills elsewhere and we'll hopefully have two picks that form part of our next premiership team. It's win-win.

I’ve been critical of him a few times this year. Began in the first preseason game. Couldn’t believe the petulance in a game for zero points.

Three or four times, including that Pies preseason game where he is standing there, back to the play, complaining to the umpires while his opponent is running away with the ball. I remember commenting on here during that game.

No one was more excited at our drafting him than me, but by earlier this year I was a bit over him.

Shame, he can be so good but we aren’t getting 1.1million in value.

And, I reckon this is the last time he celebrated or enjoyed anything he did on the field.

IMG_2290.jpeg

Last edited:
so its fake news

Salty licka licence missed the scoop

Haven't asked for a trade, just told Richmond he'd like to go home.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let him go, I say.

He's a cherry-on-top type of player. Yes, he is very talented, but he's always playing for the highlight reel. I think this season has revealed his limitations. If we can get two first round picks for him, he'll hopefully be able to better utilise his skills elsewhere and we'll hopefully have two picks that form part of our next premiership team. It's win-win.
Completely disagree. His stats this year has been pretty equivalent to his All Australian year. That's just an unfair stereotype.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back