Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm torn on it. We will get a stack for him but next few years we will be seriously bad. There is 2024 bad and then there is kick 3 or 4 goals each week bad.

We will rely on Taranto to push forward, Kozi, Maurice (if he doesn't leave) and Mansell.

If we do move him on we absolutely must draft Kako with one of the picks.
Isnt kako academy?

Probably both picks and Baker. Bolton to me would be ideally suited to a team in their window so a perfect fit for Freo IMO.
Henry Gone and Walter near gone, the Dickers need him. They also have depth and fitness. We could get a Decent Forward (say Sturt @ 190cm) and a late 1st round pick for Shai.

Imagine that kind of deal needs to be the trade Shai = Good salary coin and Freo are going to have to put up plenty more smackers for their current mob given their form run

pick 1 and bolton for reid and 20

bolton has years left on his contract

theres rumours going around that simpson will get the arse

makes it easier for reid to come home
Given that it looks like Reid knifed him, do we really want him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton's manager has twice now come out and said he's going nowhere. So wtf do people keep throwing up hypothetical trades for him? I've noticed Dan Rioli and Baker are silent though so make of that what you will
Rioli is the one that worries me, given he lived with the slug

Lol at assessing Pickett, RFC don’t care how well he plays they just want the f/s pick eligibility at 100 games.

Guaranteed he’ll play next year up until game 100 then retire before the MSD.
I dunno. If all of Rioli, Graham, Baker stay then I think Pickett and especially McIntosh will be vulnerable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back