Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the JHF Tade was probably one of the biggest trades in terms of deals in points value.

In the end North got a point differential of nearly 3800 points which is an early first of pick 2 and a pick 12.

Still not 3 FR

No sure why you are focusing on the three first rounders

You should we working on total points , because big difference between Pick 2 and pick 20

We should be targeting 3500-4000 points

Pick 17, 18, 19 is not enough

Pick 10, 12, 14 with pick 30 coming back about right

With this deal it only gets done if we get overs, otherwise he stays

I think the JHF Tade was probably one of the biggest trades in terms of deals in points value.

In the end North got a point differential of nearly 3800 points which is an early first of pick 2 and a pick 12.

Still not 3 FR
Pies pick could be higher than 10. Dogs & Freo picks 14 to 18. Let Freo trade them for earlier picks to satisfy Richmond. If this draft is as deep as people say, then these Freo picks are equal to second rounders. We need an early pick not 3 late F1. Let alone 2 late F1 picks. He’s contracted, pay up or Foff.

No sure why you are focusing on the three first rounders

You should we working on total points , because big difference between Pick 2 and pick 20

We should be targeting 3500-4000 points

Pick 17, 18, 19 is not enough

Pick 10, 12, 14 with pick 30 coming back about right

With this deal it only gets done if we get overs, otherwise he stays
lol are you reading what people are saying or just daydreaming? That's the point I've been making all along if you've been reading and Bolton is around the JHF deal in terms of point differences is what you're saying. JHF was a PD of around 3800. Your score is worth 4400 and it won't get done IMHO . Plus i really think we need to work with at least one low top 10 pick still.
If he wants to go means he may not stay as both parties want to be happy in the end.

Pies pick could be higher than 10. Dogs & Freo picks 14 to 18. Let Freo trade them for earlier picks to satisfy Richmond. If this draft is as deep as people say, then these Freo picks are equal to second rounders. We need an early pick not 3 late F1. Let alone 2 late F1 picks. He’s contracted, pay up or Foff.
i agree entirely with your second last sentence and i just posted that. Your last sentence means nothing if he wants to go.

lol are you reading what people are saying or just daydreaming? That's the point I've been making all along if you've been reading and Bolton is around the JHF deal in terms of point differences is what you're saying. JHF was a PD of around 3800. Your score is worth 4400 and it won't get done IMHO . Plus i really think we need to work with at least one low top 10 pick still.
If he wants to go means he may not stay as both parties want to be happy in the end.

A low top 10 pick is a must.

I just gave examples of two greats and they received nothing in comparison to what we are expecting for Shai. The AFL- FA compensation was probably a poor example to use .My point is no club will give us 3 firsts . I edited post to clear up confusion.v I'm not sure what the greatest club trade of firsts ever has been. I can't recall 3 firsts.

i'm working through this atm:

Free agency that Franklin deal. So luckily it’s up to the clubs to deal and not the AFL.

Free agency that Franklin deal. So luckily it’s up to the clubs to deal and not the AFL.
Read the analogy with the point I’m making. Nothing to do with FA , but more on player values. As I said no 3 first rounders have ever been given up by any club and that’s what dreamer’s have been saying.

Read the analogy with the point I’m making. Nothing to do with FA , but more on player values. As I said no 3 first rounders have ever been given up by any club and that’s what dreamer’s have been saying.
Well yeah you can't get 3 for a FA 🤣🤣🤣

I do agree though we aren't getting 3 firsts 🤣

They'd have to be late firsts and then it's not worth doing the deal for us.

How good would it be to see those dickheads at Carlton miss out on a flag because Shai Bolton gets a normie on grand final day for Freo
Cerra gives away a 50 in the final 30secs.Freo by a point.
Ol mate.
1661165771395354454.png

Well yeah you can't get 3 for a FA 🤣🤣🤣

I do agree though we aren't getting 3 firsts 🤣

They'd have to be late firsts and then it's not worth doing the deal for us.
Junior as a free agent was probably still the best offer ever . JHF for a trade leads the pack. Still little difference when it comes to offers. That’s my point

How about this:

Freo get Bolton.

Freo give GWS their two first picks.

We get Tom Green from GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We pay his salary we get those 3 picks. Free Freo up to go even harder at a title.
I hate paying money to players playing for another club

Cap trading comes in and we can trade cap space for top 10 picks

Bolton is contracted and we set the price and its upto freo to pay or not to pay either way we dont lose him

Fremantle need bolton more than we need a pick 15+

Bolton is contracted and we set the price and its upto freo to pay or not to pay either way we dont lose him

Spot on, I seriously don’t get why we need to pay part of his salary, in these days of rubbery celery caps , they want him , they pay him, in what universe do Organisation pay someone to compete against them?

Nowhere in the real world dies an employer pay an ex employee to work for another Organisation apart from the bubble that is and I will use the term loosely The AFL bubble , in the EPL some clubs pay players wages when they are loaned

Isn't that what we'd be doing? Paying him to get another pick? Otherwise they can pay him.

I think will Brodie will be part of the package

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Richmond superstar Shai Bolton has formally told the Tigers he wants to be traded, aware he will have to stay put if WA-based clubs cannot put up a vast trade bounty for his services.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back