Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Ric Flair GIF

I’m expecting a very close game. I think we have them covered up each end of the ground and Marshall’s ability to play as a ruck rover rather than a traditional ruckman should be able to nullify the midfield dominance of the Giants, Greene in particular.

Massive day for Steele who has a bit to prove in my opinion. He’s been serviceable, obviously playing under a bit of duress with his shoulder, but no excuses today. I want to see him stand up cos you just know Crouch will - can’t leave it all up to him.

I think the difference will be our defence holding up for periods during the game where the Giants have territory control and then our ability to run it up the other end.

I’m expecting a single digits win, saints by 8 points.

We have a very good forward set up too. If we can get a couple of forwards stand up we should be able to score enough. Melbourne and Sydney both broke down due to lacking structure inside 50. Probably need at least 10 goals to win. 3 each from King and Snags and singles to Butler, Poo, Sharman, Owens or some combination of that.

Heading down the Hume Fwy with a Saints scarf and a fresh spud on the dash. Mrs has no idea why the spud is there.

Can anyone give me a good recommendation on where I can go after the footy? Somewhere close to the G that I can have a beer and the kids can have a feed.
The Crafty Squire

Russell st is good

15 minutes walk from the G

Heading down the Hume Fwy with a Saints scarf and a fresh spud on the dash. Mrs has no idea why the spud is there.

Can anyone give me a good recommendation on where I can go after the footy? Somewhere close to the G that I can have a beer and the kids can have a feed.

Not sure what you like to eat but the London Tavern might be good. It's not on Swan street so doesn't have 50,000 people trying to get in after the footy but still close enough. Sort of modern pub food. Depends where you're parking. If you park in the city there is heaps there and you can pretty much choose anything you could imagine.

Not sure what you like to eat but the London Tavern might be good. It's not on Swan street so doesn't have 50,000 people trying to get in after the footy but still close enough. Sort of modern pub food. Depends where you're parking. If you park in the city there is heaps there and you can pretty much choose anything you could imagine.
We are in a hotel 10 minute walk from the G so will be walking everywhere. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a very good forward set up too. If we can get a couple of forwards stand up we should be able to score enough. Melbourne and Sydney both broke down due to lacking structure inside 50. Probably need at least 10 goals to win. 3 each from King and Snags and singles to Butler, Poo, Sharman, Owens or some combination of that.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, it’ll come down to how we set up going forward and capitalise on 50 entries. Can see this as the typical RTB narrative where system beats talent.

Kittens is great for the fam, whack it in the navman and head straight there, trust me.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, it’ll come down to how we set up going forward and capitalise on 50 entries. Can see this as the typical RTB narrative where system beats talent.
When RTB has the chance to prepare he usually gets the players to bring the best out of themselves. Think we will be pretty revved up and ready to go.

Wifi goes out of range outside Aus coastline. Will miss the game. *. Going to try my best to ignore all notifications and watch the replay on Kayo (VPN of course) over a few beers when I get to the hotel.

Have a great day today guys. If you're going to the game make sure to give them absolute hell.
You checked in and hitting the bar in the Business Class lounge yet?

You checked in and hitting the bar in the Business Class lounge yet?
Just landed in Sydney, 3 hours here then we're off. We're platinum so get the first class lounge international trips 😎

A stiff whiskey at 9.30am wouldn't go astray 😎😎

3 hours left of work then home to chug a few Jamos and get a bit rarr rarr

Cmon!

Nervous now
Worried about their mids
Need to step the duck up and just take them on
Also little worried about kicking accuracy
Woke up this morning at 4:30.
Took a pee.
Didn’t think of you.
Went back to sleep.

So do you have to go to your allocated seating or is it a free for all

Nerves kicking in badly now. A pub lunch beforehand with a few settling ales.

Reckon we need big games for Steele and Seb to help out Crouch. If we get our fair share around the ball I think we have the wood on this mob. Watching swans and dees torch their opportunities, I really hope our lads have the kicking boots on.

RTB off a bye is normally gold. He won't have wasted a second in the lead up.

LFG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back