• No

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ive had a few so not as much as you might think. was watching the game with my old man who's a diehard WC fan (the horror) and i ended up barracking for the result which would bring the most lolz. which was what happened.

seriously, gutsy gutsy win that. very jelly atm.
Cheers buddy :D

Such a dopey twatt! It was a free all day every day, and if it wasn't, then goooood, all the more burn!!
I didn't think it was a free kick (FTR, I thought it was a duck that forced the arm to go high) for the many reasons listed by commentators ardently against it but that doesn't change the fact Shuey still had to execute in a pressure cooker after the siren.

A good win away from home but I can't help but feel this is wallpapering over the cracks with West Coast.

I didn't think it was a free kick (FTR, I thought it was a duck that forced the arm to go high) for the many reasons listed by commentators ardently against it but that doesn't change the fact Shuey still had to execute in a pressure cooker after the siren.

A good win away from home but I can't help but feel this is wallpapering over the cracks with West Coast.
Selwood wouldn't be employed if that wasn't a free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to your mob.... McKenzie's defensive effort at the end was so clutch.... Best defensive effort i've seen in a long time.
Well done to snatch the victory!

I just wanted to say wow what a win.
As a hawk member who loves Sammy Mitchell I was cheering for the eagles to win.
It was the best game of the finals thus far.
So happy for WC and I think Luke Shuey is such a star amazing.
Well done on your great win and hope you can beat GWS next week so I can see Mitch at the MCG again.
Go Eagles..................................

Selwood wouldn't be employed if that wasn't a free.
Selwood deserves all the scorn he gets for his ducking manoeuvres. The reality is, the umpires need to be wise to it, which they've told us they are. We're simply lucky we're on the positive side of the result.

Who wants to bang? Don't care, I'm down.
I'm in. Enter me.

f03eb3b89f9f2c9b550e1f445cb58ee3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Back