Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We just won a final champ!

Wallpapering over being at worst, a top 6 team?!?

We led for 75% plus of the game, whilst not playing to our full potential.

Enjoy the win for what it is, and stop being such a negative a-hole ;)
It's reasonable and fair to enjoy the result whilst acknowledging West Coast is an ageing list, were put in a position to win on an arguably dubious decision and were once again, smashed in almost every statistical category bar the most important one (and clearances). If you think acknowledging the challenges the team faces against a significantly better opponent next week isn't important, good for you.

It's reasonable and fair to enjoy the result whilst acknowledging West Coast is an ageing list, were put in a position to win on an arguably dubious decision and were once again, smashed in almost every statistical category bar the most important one (and clearances). If you think acknowledging the challenges the team faces against a significantly better opponent next week isn't important, good for you.
Thanks Buzz Killington.

you just don`t get it , do you ,,

Listen, I'm happy the team won but carrying on like West Coast just won the flag when we very well could be sitting here licking our wounds is frankly, embarrassing.
Probably log off then.

We simply don't care, at this moment in time, about the future.

If you can't enjoy that.....

Listen, I'm happy the team won but carrying on like West Coast just won the flag when we very well could be sitting here licking our wounds is frankly, embarrassing.
Eh, nothing wrong with enjoying something that is remarkable.

We won, I'm shocked we did. We werent great, we haven't been for ages. The game itself was horrible. Saved by an amazing finish.

Our journey continues.

you may be right but now is not the time to be nit picking and list managing ..
That may be a fair comment I guess it's more my reaction to people carrying on like it was some stellar, for the ages performance from West Coast because it wasn't. I'm happy the team got the win but the standard of football offered by both teams was, to say the least, lacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive had a few so not as much as you might think. was watching the game with my old man who's a diehard WC fan (the horror) and i ended up barracking for the result which would bring the most lolz. which was what happened.

seriously, gutsy gutsy win that. very jelly atm.
You are such a dissapointment . Condolences to dad

You can thank the Crows..

We set it all up. Knew you would beat Port, had top spot sewn up and nothing to gain other than knock our ugly younger brother out of the finals by laying down to you guys last week.

Again, you're welcome.
Cough, Cough ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Back