• No

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was surprised how quickly Shuey took his kick. I reckon he would have easily been inside the 30 seconds even though he was allowed to take as long as he wanted.

It was get up, bit of a wry smile. Flip the ball around a few times in his hands then move in and kick.

Was hilarious as half of the Port players were too busy going off their nut about the the free kick while Shuey just goes back, takes a moment compose and slots it like it was nothing. Master troll.

Watching THE CORMORANTS entertainment, don't think so, didn't like diving at the Olympics why would I like watching it at the footy.
Unbelievable how the AFL suspend players for next to nothing yet the KING CORMORANT [SHUEY] continues to bring the game down with his 'I can play this game on my knees mentality', entertainment, I don't think so.

Shuey will be remembered as player who dropped to his knees every time he went for a contest. He will have to live with it.

Eagles have changed their name, its now 'The Cormorants', DIVING BIRDS.
Yes, the Bombers were very poor, disappointing end to the season, drugs maybe wearing off.
I cannot take this seriously when you support the team that Matthew Lloyd played for. Biggest diver the game has known. Was very ironic yesterday when he was crying foul about Shuey. Did have a laugh to myself.

Winners are grinners after all.

Shuey will be remembered as player who dropped to his knees every time he went for a contest. He will have to live with it.

giphy.gif

Watching THE CORMORANTS entertainment, don't think so, didn't like diving at the Olympics why would I like watching it at the footy.
Unbelievable how the AFL suspend players for next to nothing yet the KING CORMORANT [SHUEY] continues to bring the game down with his 'I can play this game on my knees mentality', entertainment, I don't think so.

images (31).jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I do, unlike some adults acting like a child given an ice-cream for the first time.
It's sad that we have supporters who just can't seem to enjoy a win - I was at the game and the atmosphere was just electric in the dying moments from where I was sitting. I wouldn't have missed it for the world as was worth every cent! Sure we are no world beaters but can't you just enjoy the win for what it was - no wonder some call us "the West Coast whingers".

Last edited:
You know, I really couldn't care less about your rather amusing reaction to a post that was obviously playful in tone. But for some reason I felt compelled to post about HOW much I don't care.

It's sad that we have supporters who just can't seem to enjoy a win - I was at the game and the atmosphere was just electric in the dying moments from where I was sitting. I wouldn't have missed it for the world as was worth every cent! Sure we are no world beaters but can't you just enjoy the win for what it was - no wonder some call us "the West Coast whingers".
Its funny how many people seem to want to tell others how they should think, feel and react to an event. We all see the world through a different set of lens and thus, appropriately react to what's unfolded in our own way.

Initially my eye is drawn to "hands on head Beanie man" but I think my favourite character is the old duck with the flag. The way her little mouth drops open as she lowers the flag, the only reaction. Little kid in the hat sitting down chill af is pretty good too. Westhoffs head drop is quality...

ah **** it! The whole gif kicks arse.

Initially my eye is drawn to "hands on head Beanie man" but I think my favourite character is the old duck with the flag. The way her little mouth drops open as she lowers the flag, the only reaction. Little kid in the hat sitting down chill af is pretty good too. Westhoffs head drop is quality...

ah **** it! The whole gif kicks arse.
It's currently trending number 1 on redtube

Was this in the footage? If so can someone please gif it up?

Ryder was always going to be a massive thorn in our side and I was hoping all week we would take any opportunity to physical him.
2015 Hurn made a physical statement in several games and was a real key to us having an edge around the footy. A true captain's knock if he managed to bump Paddy off his game early.
Opening 10 seconds of the game Hurn charges into centre and lays Ryder out . Awsome leadership there . He seemed groggy later too will rewatch to find 2nd 1 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Back