Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Why is this even a question?

Votes: 24 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LoLoLoLoL.
Enjoyed the game more then the shit that was dished up by your mob only hours earlier. It was so interesting I decided to clean the lint tray in the washing machine.
Eagles have changed their name, its now 'The Cormorants', DIVING BIRDS.
Yes, the Bombers were very poor, disappointing end to the season, drugs maybe wearing off.

Congrats on the win guys!
Huge way to win and knock those salty Port flogs out! Loved every moment of it.
Good luck this week.

WERE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED????????????????????????????
Watching THE CORMORANTS entertainment, don't think so, didn't like diving at the Olympics why would I like watching it at the footy.
Unbelievable how the AFL suspend players for next to nothing yet the KING CORMORANT [SHUEY] continues to bring the game down with his 'I can play this game on my knees mentality', entertainment, I don't think so.

Eagles have changed their name, its now 'The Cormorants', DIVING BIRDS.
Yes, the Bombers were very poor, disappointing end to the season, drugs maybe wearing off.

DJUpPJLVwAUpRcE

Watching THE CORMORANTS entertainment, don't think so, didn't like diving at the Olympics why would I like watching it at the footy.
Unbelievable how the AFL suspend players for next to nothing yet the KING CORMORANT [SHUEY] continues to bring the game down with his 'I can play this game on my knees mentality', entertainment, I don't think so.

Infantile comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This makes it so much more enjoyable. I am a WADA fan.

haha i love coming in on Monday morning and reading the game thread. Today was by far the best! The up and down of the fans, from the depths of hatred for the team to the highs of a close win. got me chuckling all morning!
great win hey?

He did seem groggy there I noticed

Who hit him?

I'm fairly sure it was Hurn

Was this in the footage? If so can someone please gif it up?

Ryder was always going to be a massive thorn in our side and I was hoping all week we would take any opportunity to physical him.
2015 Hurn made a physical statement in several games and was a real key to us having an edge around the footy. A true captain's knock if he managed to bump Paddy off his game early.

How the hell did Simmo get down to the Shuey pile on so quickly...?

Did he sprint from the box as soon as Shuey got the free kick knowing it would be a kick after the siren or was he already at ground level?

Bloody good hustle on his behalf either way :thumbsu:

Was this in the footage? If so can someone please gif it up?

Ryder was always going to be a massive thorn in our side and I was hoping all week we would take any opportunity to physical him.
2015 Hurn made a physical statement in several games and was a real key to us having an edge around the footy. A true captain's knock if he managed to bump Paddy off his game early.

Was at the first bounce but very obscure as the action moved out of TV frame ..

I was surprised how quickly Shuey took his kick. I reckon he would have easily been inside the 30 seconds even though he was allowed to take as long as he wanted.

It was get up, bit of a wry smile. Flip the ball around a few times in his hands then move in and kick.

I was surprised how quickly Shuey took his kick. I reckon he would have easily been inside the 30 seconds even though he was allowed to take as long as he wanted.

It was get up, bit of a wry smile. Flip the ball around a few times in his hands then move in and kick.
Like a boss

So the Port guy at work was in a pretty shitty mood today when he first saw me.
I asked him what was wrong and he just mumbled something under his breath and walked off.

Some people, I tell ya...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Elimination Final: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide

Back