Game Day 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a trip to Dan Murphy's to stock up on bourbon for tonight, wore my Saints cap down there, thought I might have got a "Go Saints" from someone there but got nada, I'm in Perth though and most people here have stopped following footy now that West Coast have been knocked out.

Getting stuck into the bourbons now and listening to the sounds of my favourite 90s tunes to prepare for the game.

This song is quite appropriate for tonight.

Hey legends,

I’ve been a member for a while, took a 2 year hiatus due to a marriage breakdown and hitting rock bottom. Wasn’t really a big poster before but chimed in every now and then.

Just wanted to say exciting is it to have the mighty Saints back in the finals and giving us a glimpse of what we’re in for in the future. Makes that day I spent in cold and hail at the G watching us get spanked by 20 goals worth it.

It’s also my birthday, so I’m hoping I can get the best birthday present in a long time. Regardless of what happens tonight, I’m excited for our future and ecstatic of what we’ve achieved this year.

Anyway, that’s enough from me, I’ve just cracked the slab, let’s give em hell Sainters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's also John Lennon's (80th) birthday so you are in pretty good company there, mate. Have a great one!

Just got back from a trip to Dan Murphy's to stock up on bourbon for tonight, wore my Saints cap down there, thought I might have got a "Go Saints" from someone there but got nada, I'm in Perth though and most people here have stopped following footy now that West Coast have been knocked out.

Now getting into stuck into the bourbons and listening to the sounds of my favourite 90s tunes to prepare for the game.

This song is quite appropriate for tonight.

ah the 90’s. Everyone raves about the 80’s but I grew up on 90’s music and that is my nostalgia.

One of the best games I ever went to was the game where Buddha ran through him at Cardinia Park. My wife was studying down there and I stayed the week end with her and went by myself to the game. It was like a country match in the 1960s or something there and they were feral as fu**. We some how beat them and they properly went insane. It was like attending the coliseum or something. People got absolutely sh*t faced and stood on skies and cans, people had fist fights in the stands. It must have been what the old Moorabin was like.
Feral alright LOL was at the game Ablett Snr split Bardsley open

Lockett at Moorabbin against Collingwood. 1987 or 1988. Kicked it 60 metres

This was in the wet, he was running away from goal toward the animal enclosure, sold the dummy, doubled back toward boundary and torpedoed it through from about 60?

It's also John Lennon's (80th) birthday so you are in pretty good company there, mate.
You may say I’m a dreamer...

SuiUmwt.gif

Feral alright LOL was at the game Ablett Snr split Bardsley open
I remember that. That was legit one of the worst acts I saw on a footy field. Almost felt like it got swept under the carpet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey legends,

I’ve been a member for a while, took a 2 year hiatus due to a marriage breakdown and hitting rock bottom. Wasn’t really a big poster before but chimed in every now and then.

Just wanted to say exciting is it to have the mighty Saints back in the finals and giving us a glimpse of what we’re in for in the future. Makes that day I spent in cold and hail at the G watching us get spanked by 20 goals worth it.

It’s also my birthday, so I’m hoping I can get the best birthday present in a long time. Regardless of what happens tonight, I’m excited for our future and ecstatic of what we’ve achieved this year.

Anyway, that’s enough from me, I’ve just cracked the slab, let’s give em hell Sainters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get around this bloke

Bring it in
Everyone one around

Listen up..

Smash these bastards!!!!!

Cmon!!!

I was at the last Richmond vs Saints final, still have the footy record. They jumped us and we came back hard in the third but all over in the last. I think we will have learnt a lot from that game and we have recruited well. Much fitter.

This was in the wet, he was running away from goal toward the animal enclosure, sold the dummy, doubled back toward boundary and torpedoed it through from about 60?

Sunny day. I belive we were down 4 goals when he kicked that.

Remember Brian Taylor? Dick.

Sunny day. I belive we were down 4 goals when he kicked that.

Remember Brian Taylor? Dick.
Is that the day he was giving the finger to everyone before he kicked it.... and then it was a point?

Nerves have got me now it’s under the 60 minutes. But I am counting it more like excitement. Just can’t wait to see how the boys go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back