Game Day 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long until game time. I just want to say that I have followed the Saints since Alan Jeans first year as coach in 1961. Seen it all. 65 disappointment, 66 Triumph, 71 bad luck, 97 unbelievably overrun, 2009 the year it was ours and 2010 the unlucky bounce. This current group excites me beyond belief and they have a premiership in them. Why? Because of the coach. He's another Jeans. It mightn't be this year but it's coming and we can definitely win this game tonight. Go Saints.

Omg omg omg omg

Is that the day he was giving the finger to everyone before he kicked it.... and then it was a point?

Looked it up. Round 21
This was in the wet, he was running away from goal toward the animal enclosure, sold the dummy, doubled back toward boundary and torpedoed it through from about 60?

Round 21, 19987.

Feral alright LOL was at the game Ablett Snr split Bardsley open

I think I was as well, was that at Waverley? I'm starting to get a big foggy about the games I actually went to now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll check back in after the game but just wanted to say, although I'm more of a lurker (and this might sound a little over the top) but truthfully, it's been pretty shite here in VIC, losing work etc. Etc. But watching the boys play with heart and pride for the jumper has genuinely made things easier.
Love this club, and whilst we're up against it tonight, let's take it to em and get up. Been too long between drinks.
Carn Sainters!!!

On CPH1719 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not long until game time. I just want to say that I have followed the Saints since Alan Jeans first year as coach in 1961. Seen it all. 65 disappointment, 66 Triumph, 71 bad luck, 97 unbelievably overrun, 2009 the year it was ours and 2010 the unlucky bounce. This current group excites me beyond belief and they have a premiership in them. Why? Because of the coach. He's another Jeans. It mightn't be this year but it's coming and we can definitely win this game tonight. Go Saints.
God. Your post gave me goosebumps.

Take the immortal words of Steve Perry on board!

God help me I’m turning into plugger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back