WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it's time the photoshoppers started creating some sort of green home strip and white away strip!
Logo
WSCFCProposedLogo.jpg

Guernseys
Left: Home Strip
Right: Away Strip
WSCFCProposedGuernseys-1.jpg

I would prefer not to see vertical stripes. Or stripes at all unless done in a different way tbh. They have a lot of meaning to the old teams, but now it just would seem like a copy with no personality and originality in the guernsey design at all.

Yep put down you're glasses folks, we have a winner (assuming they're called the celtics)

Great effort Paddy. Very simple but effective design. Love it. :thumbsu:

One question though... where did you steal the logo from?

i like this one is good...
i cant see the afl letting them have green becasue in the back of their mind they no that tassy will want green and they will make a bid...
thgough i like the wolves one the best
Why would they do that. Tasmania doesn't own green. If there's gonna be a Tasmanian they can always pick a different combination. Such as Green and Gold, or Green Gold Blue, or Green Gold Red, etc.

this ones my favourite out of the celtics designs, it looks pretty good

i dont really get why you reverse the colours on your stripes, hoops and checker away/clash jumpers because they still basically look the same and dont get rid of the clash.

another idea could be using 2 shades of green instead of green and white. but anyway, well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The green and white is what Fremantle should be.

They should get rid of those god awful colours - yellow, green, orange, white purple whatever fremantle has should just be green and white or at worst purple and white.

If West Sydney have to have green and white they should incorporate the Western Suburbs AFL team's monogram onto their guernsey.

ie Western Suburbs - the existing club that has a fifty plus year history.

personally, I would like to see them hold off introducing new clubs. 16 is enough.

The green and white is what Fremantle should be.

They should get rid of those god awful colours - yellow, green, orange, white purple whatever fremantle has should just be green and white or at worst purple and white.

Awww remember Freo's original away guernsey? Mostly green with the purple panels and white anchor? OHHH!!!!

Made me sick

West Sydney Bogan's, with a bogon moth mascot.

Current team out that way is the Nor-west Jets playing in North colours
There is also the Penrith Rams and Holroyd Parramatta Goanna's

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back