WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

wsver1.gif

wsver2.gif

I have a feeling the guernsey is going to be a modern style guernsey as that is what the Gold Coast are opting for.

I think it would be wrong to lump the two new clubs together in terms of marketing, identity etc. The Western Sydney and the Gold Coast demographics are substantially different and as such will require different marketing techniques. I've got no doubt a modern sexy jumper will be effective in GC but I think a traditional jumper would be more appealing to West Sydneysiders (young and old).

A more traditional guernsey would also set us apart nicely from the new flashy GC team and make an important statement I believe.

I think it would be wrong to lump the two new clubs together in terms of marketing, identity etc. The Western Sydney and the Gold Coast demographics are substantially different and as such will require different marketing techniques. I've got no doubt a modern sexy jumper will be effective in GC but I think a traditional jumper would be more appealing to West Sydneysiders (young and old).

A more traditional guernsey would also set us apart nicely from the new flashy GC team and make an important statement I believe.

agreed. west sydney is a different market to gold coast. not that i'm an expert on either i'd say gold coast will be wanting to be the "new" and "exciting" team more so than west sydney

I think WS should have the best of both worlds re: guernseys. They should have a traditional home guernsey and a "New" away guernsey. I loved the Demons clash guernsey with the red background and fyling demons head, it was new but still simple. The Cockatoos guernsey is still my favourite on here, but if we could have a more traditional guernsey to go with it for home matches, say something along the Fitzroy lines I think it would be an awesome combination. I'll try and whip something up to show you what I'm thinking.

-- Goose

Originally Posted by T**ty MC
My attempt.... Original designs...

WolvesJumpersLogoSmall.jpg

Design not quite as good as Cockatoos but the name Western Sydney Wolves is far better. IMO

Redb

p.s. away strips very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this too but the colours are too close to Port Adelaide's. I'm sure the AFL will only approve colours and jumper designs which will not clash with any of the other 17 teams.

Agree grimface. My problem with Port's colours are that their teal - which should be more greenish- comes across on my TV as more bluish, like a turqoise, and this latter colour will clash with Wolves T**ty design. The design is great. I just think that the dark blue needs tweaking to avoid a Port clash, or alternatively, Port's 'teal' needs to be made more green, or the Wolves green and black.

I am starting to warm to the Wolves idea though. Design great, just the colours..........

Ok for someone that is really bored and wants to help me out... I have a dream i just dont have the skills to create...

I want to combine the following -

collclash.gif

Take this jumper design

Woodvillelogo.jpg
Edit logo with this one

Western-Sydney-Cockatoos-ju.gif

And use the 2 blues from this

Creating The West Sydney Warriors? :thumbsu: or :thumbsdown:?

Sweeeeeeeeeeet dreams can come true! :D

Even better than i pictured in my head. 10 outta 10 job tuckylives :thumbsu:

People may not like the colours or name but it sure works for me.

Made this a few days ago for another forum.

Just an idea.

West Sydney Stallions.

I know I stole the Denver Broncos logo, but I think the logo could be similar but changed. It's a very cool logo. The colours also aren't great, but they are new and modern. I think the new club will go for a fairly modern look and feel, as they will never be able to compete against existing clubs on a traditional basis.

wsstallionslogojpguy0.jpg

stallionsguernseycopyjn2.jpg

I love the gold..

Love the colours, design and logo, just not sure about Cockatoos. Fantastic effort though, particularly the club logo. How about that design and colours with a Kookaburra?

I lived there for a few years, and the name was based on the local girls, who had obviously seen a cockatoo.

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back